Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
MDA

FRAUD ON MY ACCOUNT:REF17325710 Hello Peter ref :SM188140

Morning,

I am a very upset client as your team have not bothered to get in contact with me regarding the fraud that took place on my account. The way your handling this incident is pathetic and there is no customer service. I logged this case in December 2015 and supplied all required documents to the TELKOM MUSGRAVE store, copy of ID, affidavit, proof of address and still no one has ever called me to give me an update. I have made of 7 calls to you call centre, escalated the matter and still no feedback. The last person i dealt with with regarding this matter was a team leader by the name of Zinhle Khumalo but still no one is keeping in the loop. I complained on Hello Peter now to be advised i need to submit documents which i had submitted by a lady called Launa.

Are you telling me you are not investigating this matter since December? What happened to the documents that TELKOM MUSGRAVE sent to you while i waited and they confirmed???

Close my account as i do not need this type of pathetic service to something so urgent!

Regards,

Malusi

Re: FRAUD ON MY ACCOUNT:REF17325710 Hello Peter ref :SM188140

I am very upset with Telkom..... I have send almost 60 emails to telkom about my ADSL line problem and still no feedback?? What's the problem with Telkom that that are not able to come and fix my ADSL line and do the job that they get paid for??? I am going to lay a complaint against telkom today at the national consumer commission, ombudsman, SA brands and wherever else I can lay a complaint because I am fed up with you at telkom not being able to come and fix my ADSL line problem. Everyday they tell me a technician is going to come and fix their faulty ADSL lines and problems. Did the technician get lost or what???? Because I am here at home every day and all day and no technician has shown up. My line that I have a problem with the number is 0219872650. I would like feedback on this matter as soon as possible. Regards Michael Van De Venter 0711105573 / 0765698888

Re: FRAUD ON MY ACCOUNT:REF17325710 Hello Peter ref :SM188140

Hello, please may I ask that you will join our Facebook group "Telkom Fraud Cases" and repost your situation there? We want to get as many people as possible so that we can take this matter to Carte Blanche, Gerrie Nel and Afriforum. We are also in contact with someone at the National Intelligence Agency who is looking into this matter. I will put updates on the Facebook group.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 Contributors