Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: HEAD OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBER

Good evening

i am so disappointed to the service being given to me by telkom. its unacceptable and unproffesional in such a way that, i will never again use any of your services. two weeks back i have been calling to assisted with paid up letter all i get is that i must for longer period of time. i need the paid up letter as an like two weeks back. now i am stuck, i real can't do anything and the way i feel under pressure that by end of this week i must have a car at work. why it takes forever for telkom to issue out paid up letter's to the desreving people who have settled their accounts. it real doesnt't make sense to me that you cant make you telkom moblie shops to issue out paid letters if you guys at the head office you can't assist us. telkom is such a useless network company including its management for real.

why a client should wait for weeks to get their paid up letter yet the account has been settled.

can you please assist me with the paid up letter as an like today, i cant wait for another 14 days anymore.

About This Post
  • 10 replies
  • 7 kudos
  • 5 Contributors