Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to contact Telkom

We phoned Telkom on the 29th of December 2017 to ask them to come and move our line as we are moving. They gave us a reference number ********** 71A. Then they told us we must email them a letter as the line is on my mom name on the 3rd of Jan 2018. On the 4th of Jan 2018 I phoned them and they said it will take 5-7 working days on the 16 of Jan 2018 I went to Potchefstroom Telkom and asked about the line, the lady informed me that it takes 21 days to move a line. I phoned again and again and still no line was moved. Every time they give me a different ref number eventually we received a message that stated they will come and move the line on the 5th of Feb 2018 and it will be the whole day. That never happened I phoned Telkom again and the lady phoned the technician and he stated that he never received an message to go and move the line. On the 9th of Feb 2018 the line is still not moved and no reply from Telkom. We are fed up with Telkom they can't even give you a manager's number. The email address they gave us does not even work. Today is the 13th of February and we are still waiting for telkom to move the line. I'v phoned the supervisor yesterday again and he said that he arranged for the line to be moved on saterday 10th of February. I phoned 10210 again today now i am waiting for a manager to phone me back. (i doubt that this will happen) so who do i contact now to take this matter up nobody want to give me the Managers of this area's number to sort this problem out. It's almost two months now.

We did talk to them on facebook we put a message down on Hello peter, the line is still not moved. Nearly 2 month now. We even sent emails to telkom spoke to them on the numbers provided to us, spoke to a supervisor still nothing.

I am also sitting with the same situation with Telkom. Tehyare but useless and they call themselves the best service provider. My landline was cancelled by someone, they cnanot tell me who the someone is. It is now 3 months and I cannot get themto give me another line. the call centre agents are useless, everytime I call the system is down, they cannot assit me, I need to call back.

They don'e want to let me speak to someone higher. i cannot believe that we as paying clients need to put up with this **bleep**ty service from Telkom, who call themselfs the best service provider.

I've had a situation where I tried to close my account before the end of the month and Telkom cut my data access but then continued to charge me for days that I didn't have access. They are so difficult to get hold of, there online chat doesn't work, you have wait for more than 30mins on the phone. How is a company like this ever going to sustain it self in the future competitive market with such shoddy service and conditions. Worst of all Telkom is taking peoples money even when they are servicing them. Surely this isn't legal

etRe: How to contact Telkom

I want to **bleep**ing change ISP, because how the **bleep** does Telkom give you 0.16 mb download speed????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Never on this **bleep**ing planet have I seen this

Nope telkom is pathetic 

Err it was just said in above post that the Telkon SMS system doesnt work and it was confirmed by a manager named Adam???

I have called every number possiable and still nothing has been done, its been three weeks and our line is still not fixed and this is a business by the way, i have left my contact details for the managers to call me back because the are always in meetings i dont know for what becasue your services are discusting. all i want to know is how hard is it for Telkom to send out a technician to attend to the faults

more than 3 later and contacting all available numbers, and still no WIFI connected. Have logged calls and in 5 instances have been told the issue was escalated and a manager will call me.  NOT ONE manager has called me in all this time. Very unprofessional service!  At Telkoms mercy and just have to wait until they see fit to order my router and have a technitian allocated to connect my WIFI.. clearly they dont need the business!

About This Post