Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Incompetent Helkom

You lying, cheating, incompetent, arrogant people.  HOW DARE YOU RUIN A PERSON"S CREDIT SCORE WHEN YOU ARE AT FAULT AND WHEN THEIR ACCOUNT IS R190 IN CREDIT!!

We cancelled out Telkom line in 2016 when Webafrica took over all our Telkom services.  At that stage our account was paid up so imagine our surprise when later we received an invoice for over R2000.  When I queried it, you admitted that the error was on your side. 

As a matter of fact, in the conversation I recorded with your agents yesterday, you admitted that there is nothing outstanding and that there is in fact a credit.

BUT STILL YOU A CUSTOMER OVER TO THE CREDIT BUREAU OF SOUTH AFRICA!!  HOW DARE YOU??

Now our bond application is in jeopardy, and we have to run around trying to sort your rubbish out.

The case reference is 30718723.

I wonder how many people in South Africa have you screwed over in the same manner?

And just in case you cannot comprehend your actions.......a bad credit rating means you may not buy a house/vehichle/furniture/frigging ANYTHING!!

Now I am informed that the process of you correcting your mistake will take up to 72 hours........go fly

And of course - in true Helkom not giving a crap fashion, there has not even been a phone call from your management to actually apologise for your incompetence.

However - I do plan to use the voice recording.

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor