Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Internet connection dropping AFTER 2ND FAULT LOG

So i have logged a fault 3 times now (third one today)!

My connection keeps dropping every few minutes, so much so that I am unable to run a business!

My patience has run out and am tired of holding on the line for 30 mins to get to a consultant that just tells me the fault has been logged.

There hasnt been a technician to my office at all since the first fault (In Dec).

The call center told me today that there will be someone at my office but still nothing!!

Is there any way of getting this fixed without waiting a year for anything to happen??

I have spoken to my ISP (Crystal Web) and everything is fine on their side, I have also replaced my router to check if that was the problem.

After the second fault was "Resolved" my connection was fine for litteraly a day!!

Any help would be much appreciated

I have contacted telkom via phone and tried their chat thing as well as mailed the guy on mybroadband

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Internet connection dropping AFTER 2ND FAULT LOG

Hi @Keith714, it sounds like a technician needs to attend. There is currently backlogs of faults, especially Guateng due to rain. Should you need to follow up on your fault, there are a few service options - 

• Contact us on our Social Media Channels
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10120 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us
  • Find a Store
Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due! 

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors