Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Please move my line to new premises

Hi

We have been struggeling for weeks to get Telkom to commit to moving our lines to our new premises.

I phoned them at first and they said that I have to speak to my internet service providers.  So I did and they said I have to log it on the Telkom website.  On the website it said that we would be notified in 2 working days.  I never heard a thing.  So I start phoning to see how far the progress is.  They put me through from Residential to Business.  Then from business I had to phone Corporate.  Corporate said they don't know what I'm talking about and that I have to phone warehouse.  Warehouse said that they will phone me back in the same week to schedule a date for moving my lines. 

In the mean time, the business has moved out of the building and into the new one and has been operating for about a month now and STILL NO LINES!  I phoned warehouse again just to be told that they can't help me and I have to phone the Business section AGAIN!  If nobody at Telkom knows who handles my business' lines, why am I paying them each month??? 

Telkom, you are the only service providers in our town.  PLEASE get in contact with me and MOVE THE LINES!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Please move my line to new premises

Hi. This is not a service channel. The best advise I can give is for you to visit the following link and complete the form. If you have an order number for the line move, then you should contact @HelloTelkom on Twitter or TelkomZA on Facebook. They can look into the delay for you. https://secureapp.telkom.co.za/move-line/
About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 Contributors