Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

#TELKOM MUST FALL

i have filled in at least 4 forms over the past 2 years, and followed up by phone at least 20 times.

No use talking to Telkom service providers, they are unqualified and without authority to say or do anything. They are employed as an excuse to listen from 8am and get rid of us.  

Some individual at Telkom phoned my wife and convinced her to agree to a contract of R333/PM for a fixed line promotion. When the first bill came it was almost a R1000 for calls and the new contract, and now OVER R600 p/m.  We are pensioners and my wife 74 years old, she did not understand who phoned about what. I have tried unsuccesfully to cancel this contract. Every time a hear another excuse, but it will be the next month.

I dont know how to contact Telkom and communicate with authority. I am not going to pay my account this month, unless Telkom rectifies this issue. I know my phone will be disconnected, so be it. 

Highlighted

Re: #TELKOM MUST FALL

Highlighted

try emailing consumer@icasa.org.za they will lodge a querie with telkom and resolve the proplem in hopefully 7 working days.

My landline and internet was off for 4 mounth and when i emailed them my it was working with in 2 weeks. 

Highlighted

Thank you. Schalk!

I am grateful for your efforts to assist me.

This is not bad managament anymore, ir is becoming a culture.

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors