Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Telkom has disappointed time and time again!

Were to begin, Telkom has disappointed time and time again! In December 2019 I phoned to change the account details for payment, they could not do this over the phone and I understand. But the consultant said my payment date can be amended to the 1st. In Feb a debit order bounced as the funds transferred to my old account cleared on month end and the debit order ran earlier that morning. From there it has been downhill. • Problems with cancelations of services • Multiple calls to Call centre to correct the mistake (Account prob) • Phone call by Telkom collection • Problems adding new services etc On Friday the 8th of May I got an SMS that my account has been suspended. Immediately I phoned Telkom to ask them to correct. They sent an email to a team leader. The same day their collections phoned me an said I am overdue I need to settle the account (account was overpaid and only current is due) I explained the whole situation to the lady. Saturday my services was disconnected, I phoned them at about 8 and they apologised and said in 5 hours It will be rectified. Again, no joy…. Monday the 11th I phoned again at 8 and the same story 5 hours……. I have phoned again at 14:00 and again I need to wait…….. Telkom… Your service is absolutely pathetic! Last week I wanted to get a VOIP service from you to keep all my stuff under one roof and guess what….. Your “team” gave me some story about it won’t work on LTE or I need to go to a branch…. I managed to get a VOIP service provider and get everything running in one day……
About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor