Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Contributor

The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

To whom it really concerns please can you provide us with a direct email contact where we can post or forward our compaints too. Somebody that really cares and will take the bull by the horns and run with it.

I endeavor to assist in application of Computer technology where ever I can assist.

Account Details not updated after I phoned to update it.

To Whom It May Concern,

My bank account was hacked so I had to get a new one as soon as possible. I then phoned telkom to update my banking details before the debit order was made and they said that the details have been updated. Thinking that it was sorted, a coupIe of days later I received an sms from telkom stating that the debit order was declined and that I now owe an additional charge of R200.94 because of the debit order rejection fee. I probably waited 20 minutes for my call to be answered both times. I am currently still waiting for the supervisor to call me back from telkom as promised by the call centre agent.

Re: The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

To Whom It May Concern,

My bank account was hacked so I had to get a new one as soon as possible. I then phoned telkom to update my banking details before the debit order was made and they said that the details have been updated. Thinking that it was sorted, a coupIe of days later I received an sms from telkom stating that the debit order was declined and that I now owe an additional charge of R200.94 because of the debit order rejection fee. I probably waited 20 minutes for my call to be answered both times. I am currently still waiting for the supervisor to call me back from telkom as promised by the call centre agent. I will gladly pay the R597.00 but the R200.94 rejection fee I will not pay, because it is not my fault telkom did not update my details and now I need to pay because of their mistake.

worst service ever

Spoiler

I have had really disscusting service from Kenilworth telkom direct store. After i returned a laptop with in the 7 day cooling off period and i then wanted to cancel the store agent and supervisor told me i couldnt cancel because i signed i a contract i insisted i did  not want the device and went back into the store where i then filled in a cancelation form and they advised i would need to send the form away i then did that and the email was full . I then went back into store and got them to sent it of thesent it of a week later . I went into store after calling the call center and advised that they need to call the center they advised that i would have to wait for a replay (im still waiting on the reply about the cancelation). Today the store agent that help me calls me up and asks me if i didnt hear anything from the department i told him no and i explained again  what they needed to do he then tells me that if i can find  a other way to cancel it i can go ahead and doit . He was rude and it sounded like he didnt know what he was talking about when i acctually read the terms and conditions and called the center to find out about the procedure it was basically that i had to tell him what to do . currently i still have a account for a laptop and i never even had the device i got a  huge bill i refuse to pay and nothing is sorted. this is the worst service and would never recomend any one to this store or to telkom the agents in store is not and and uneducated about the brand . i would like to make a formal complaint.

The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

Frequent Contributor

hi. click this link to http://www.telkom.co.za/today/help/personal/talk-to-us-anchor/ and scroll to the bottom, select send an email and complete the form. i don't think anyone here has a contact email addy for a senior manager. emails are routed to the department you select.

i Subscribed to Telkom Feb Deal of the month, i requested to tyhe telesalews lady to ascertain that my mothly subscribtion MUST only be R150 but it rocked up to almost R850. Telkom Mapomya MAl couldnt help, instead they gave me a phon to log a call to get a reference number. that didnt help as my March Bill still went way above R500 which i dont know how. Telkom couldnt not help via all channels i exhausted instead they blocked my line rather than having someone to call me. the so called all calls are recorded when you make a deal convesation could not be retrieved either. 082 507 2601

Highlighted

Good afternoon.I am very upset with Telkom.....This is my 55nd email to telkom about my ADSL line problem and still no feedback??

What's the problem with Telkom that that are not able to come and fix my ADSL line and do the job that they get paid for???
I am going to lay a complaint against telkom today at the national consumer commission, ombudsman, SA brands and wherever else I can lay a complaint because I am fed up with you at telkom not being able to come and fix my ADSL line problem.
Everyday they tell me a technician is going to come and fix their faulty ADSL lines and problems.
Did the technician get lost or what????
Because I am here at home every day and all day and no technician has shown up.
I would like feedback on this matter as soon as possible.
Regards
Michael Van De Venter
0711105573 / 0765698888

Good afternoon.I am very upset with Telkom.....This is my 55nd email to telkom about my ADSL line problem and still no feedback??

What's the problem with Telkom that that are not able to come and fix my ADSL line and do the job that they get paid for???
I am going to lay a complaint against telkom today at the national consumer commission, ombudsman, SA brands and wherever else I can lay a complaint because I am fed up with you at telkom not being able to come and fix my ADSL line problem.
Everyday they tell me a technician is going to come and fix their faulty ADSL lines and problems.
Did the technician get lost or what????
Because I am here at home every day and all day and no technician has shown up.
I would like feedback on this matter as soon as possible.
Regards
Michael Van De Venter
0711105573 / 0765698888

ABSOLUTE DISASTER - TELKOM BUSINESS SUPPORT

To all concerned.

I have four business branches making use of Telkom lines, ADSL and LTE to run my business. For the last four months I have had endless issues with either my Telkom phone lines not working or my internet being off on a continuous basis. My branch managers or myself spend hours on the line trying to get the services working and pray to God that they actually keep on working for longer than a day or two. Every time you phone they convey the same message without the issues being resolved. I have some of these services on a contract basis which makes it very difficult to cancel everything and to move on. Please advise as to how I go about canceling my Telkom services and moving over to other service providers that can actually assist me in running my business ?? 

ANYONE THAT IS THINKING OF USING TELKOM AS THEIR PREVERD SERVICE PROVIDER MUST THINK TWICE BEFORE THEY COMMIT, IT WILL EFFECT YOUR BUSINESS AND THEY ARE NOT FASED AT ALL !!!!!

About This Post