Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ABSOLUTE DESASTER

To all concerned.

I have four business branches making use of Telkom lines, ADSL and LTE to run my business. For the last four months I have had endless issues with either my Telkom phone lines not working or my internet being off on a continuous basis. My branch managers or myself spend hours on the line trying to get the services working and pray to God that they actually keep on working for longer than a day or two. Every time you phone they convey the same message without the issues being resolved. I have some of these services on a contract basis which makes it very difficult to cancel everything and to move on. Please advise as to how I go about canceling my Telkom services and moving over to other service providers that can actually assist me in running my business ?? 

ANYONE THAT IS THINKING OF USING TELKOM AS THEIR PREVERD SERVICE PROVIDER MUST THINK TWICE BEFORE THEY COMMIT, IT WILL EFFECT YOUR BUSINESS AND THEY ARE NOT FASED AT ALL !

QM

Re: The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

Good day. I entered into a contract with Mondo for a Telkom LTE modem and mobile handset. The sim card for the mobile handset is apparently faulty. The agent advised my wife to go buy another sim card. The router data is depleted before we even used it ( 20Gig day & 20 Gig night). This level of service should be addressed by Telkom management if you want to grow your network. I will be advising my vast network of colleagues and friends to exercise extreme caution before entering into Telkom agreements if this is the service levels.

New Contributor

Noted.

Kind regards,

CCS Meyer/Meijer

076 913 3653

065 191 5824

It Consulting & Support
I endeavor to assist in application of Computer technology where ever I can assist.

To Whom it may concern,

I have called this morning to telkom, as i have received an invoice this morning stating that i will need to pay R640.00 by the 02 Jan 2018... i could not understand why my bill was so high, my previous call to telkom on the 13 Aug 2017 to cap my account to the the contract limit just to find out this morning that the agent did not do it i spoke to sydney... so when i spoke to the manager this morning he tells me that they will talk to the agent but thats about it and i just need to pay for the data that i have used......i then advised that nobody monitors their data, and i will not be paying for exceeding my limit beacuse i was under the impression that the contract was capped.... and it wasnt which is no fault of my own.... after spending 30 min during mt lunch and tea and requested an email from there ops manager no avail...im so angry, frustrated, stress and irate about this issue. No one seem to care about their customer but you suppose to call customer service.... i will not be paying the amount of R640.00 and i want compensation for my time and affort and the stress that they caused me 

Have you had ANY response from Telkom???

No Not at all they are so disgraceful just spent 2 hours on the phone and they did not even listen to the call and its been 6 days,

im taking this further to the ombudsman.

Re: ABSOLUTE DISASTER - TELKOM BUSINESS SUPPORT

Hi , the problem is which ever provider you go to the land line still goes through telkom. I do understand your frastration I have been undergoing the same problem for the past 20 days no line or interenet .

Ida

I also have a similar issue with Telkom, lucky for you is that you recieved an sms to inform you that they couldn't debit your account. On my part there was no communication at all, I only recieved my statment an by the it ws already late, 2 months this has been happening. I call their call center, of which they are totally useless in terms of service, even their team leader. They can only give you a generic technical response.

According to their terms and conditions, it clearly states that you can make a manual payment on the due date since they are so ridiculous with debit orders, however they do not want to give out that option. I was given this email address by Lerato(the supervisor) CCompCC@telkom.co.za but it doesn't go through.

This is madness and there is no sense in customer service

@charlesmeyer wrote:

To whom it really concerns please can you provide us with a direct email contact where we can post or forward our compaints too. Somebody that really cares and will take the bull by the horns and run with it.

Highlighted

Re: The correct Email address Please please please

I need to migrate my ADSL Line to MWEB so that they can take over my ADSL Line.

Reasons below:

I requested confirmation of an order based on your January R599 ADSL Special  (Unlimited) which subsequently expired. And based on the below bad experience I dont want Telkom to proceed with my request at all! I told the sales person that I needed confirmation by 31 January for them to process an order for the mGet Unlimted Home Sitch over, but today is 1 February ansd I still have not received any feedback from this person...INCOMPETENCE and time to go to the opposition people.

I tried to do the above on your "Talk to us"online helpdesk and was eventually told to phone 10213 and then she just cut me off. So I phoned phone 10213 and after 1 and a half hours waiting periods they said I am at the incorrect place and must phone Billing on 10210 so I did. After 20 min of holding on, the call was eventually answered and I was told that I am at the incorrect divison and must phone 10213 as the staff at billing can do nothing. Then I just cracked

After arriving home a called them from my landline and waited (holding and trying the other number suggested) for another 2 hours!

Date of Incident: 31/01/2018 and again this morning 1 February 2018
Home Number: 031 9161688
Contact number is 083-375-6670

Next port of call is the Ombudsman, Hellopeter  and where else?  any suggestions?

Solution: : Can Someone Competent from Telkom actually phone me to assist in moving my ADSL line into the Holding Pool, send me the confirmation so that I can inform MWEB accordingly - 

Contact number is 083-375-6670

smithlf@mweb.co.za

Please please please

Hopefully there are 1 employee working for Telkom that actually cares.......let's see who can stand up and actually say:  "I believe in excellent customer service and I will resolve this matter!"