Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

applied for the telkom december special upon visiting the store in december ,got no feedback,went back to the store in jan Shamiema Abrahams from the telkom parow centre in cape town didnt inform us about a fee we had to pay,paid the fee at the post office to get the ball rolling and after a week no answercame feb. 2018 we went back to the store to find out what the holdup was as no technician came out to do the installation...only to find out that the order was cancelled,and neede to be resubmitted(keeping in mind we paid for the special 4m line over the dec. 2017 holidays ending end of Jan.2018.We were told that they would honor the deal and we will still pay the amount of the december 4m special.We are still waiting for feed back as it was been more that two weeks waiting for things to happen.Irealy dont understand does Telkom not want bussiness.I am forced to contact My good friend (Director at I.C.A.S.A)

My number 0652776634

Elvercia Arendse

elverciaa@gmail.com

d

@charlesmeyer wrote:

To whom it really concerns please can you provide us with a direct email contact where we can post or forward our compaints too. Somebody that really cares and will take the bull by the horns and run with it.

@charlesmeyer wrote:

To whom it really concerns please can you provide us with a direct email contact where we can post or forward our compaints too. Somebody that really cares and will take the bull by the horns and run with it.

@charlesmeyer wrote:

Established Member

Re: ABSOLUTE DESASTER

To all concerned.

I have my business  making use of Telkom lines, ADSL and LTE to run my business. For the last Six months I have had endless issues with either my Telkom phone lines not working or my internet being off on a continuous basis. My manager or myself spend hours on the line trying to get the services working and just realise how useless, ignorant and stupid  they actually are on working for longer than a day or two. Every time you phone they convey the same message without the issues being resolved. I have some of these services on a contract basis which makes it very difficult to cancel everything and to move on. Please advise as to how I go about canceling my Telkom services and moving over to other service providers that can actually assist me in running my business ?? 

ANYONE THAT IS THINKING OF USING TELKOM AS THEIR PREVERD SERVICE PROVIDER MUST THINK TWICE BEFORE THEY COMMIT, IT WILL EFFECT YOUR BUSINESS AND THEY DONT GIVE A TOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

PLEASE  CAN  YOU LET ME HAVE THE CORRECT EMAIL TO SENIOR

MANAGAMENT  OF TELKOM

MY EMAIL ISW moodley.danny@telkomsa.net

thanks

DANNY MOODLEY

i am really disguished with the level on service that i received form telkom maponya mall the second in charge manager and the consultant are the same thing seeking a manger at the store does  not ease your situation the manager is  rude and disrespectful for all i know that manager does not deserve the position linda mkhwanazi. she even showed me her name tag to log a complian she couldnt careless she was even reprimanded not to shout back at the client she was even pinting fingers at me their so" called client" the issue here was that i wanted to book my phone for repairs and they said i need a proof of purchase which i advised i do not have but yet stil have an existing contract with them i even provided them with my id they cliamed they cannot see my infomration on they system how surprising yet im paying a contract every month but giving them my id number doed not reveal my information on they systmen i would really like something to be done with that manager she shouldnt be engaging with customers shes far off not woeking with clinets im not happy with the service and i even booked my phone for repairs but stil had nothing 

Iam very dissappointed on the services i received from telkom, i took a contract phone from them last year and the phone came faulty and they start to give me a run around and i end up cancelling the contract last year, telkom came to collect their phone last year August but even today they are still debiting me every month. i have sent more that 20 emails to different people at telkom but with no help.

Tessa 0726393532

new contract not activated

Dears,
It with great regret i must inform you that your service is not good at all.I have applied for an online contract approx 3 weeks,my account was debited approx 2 weeks ago and the phone was only delivered to me on Monday 2nd April.The phone still says emergency calls only,i have called the online service and they have mentioned within 24hrs it will be restored and this has not happened,then i contacted online agents again today and they telling me it will take another 72hrs....why is this the case????

@charlesmeyerwrote:

The agents cannot answer any of my questions and now i have been told i cannot go to any 
Telkom store due to the fact that this was an online application.

What do i do now as i am loosing on all my benefits???

Really not happy with the service!!!!!

#Willing to cancel this contract!!!!!

I signed a contract with Telkom on the 01 October 2017 of device subscription fee of 350.00 and free Me 1GB of R99.00 that include P10 Hawaii cell phone and watch

Only received a cell phone I called customer care Telkom was unable to assist. After this I will write to ICASA and Facebook

Account number with Telkom is 334682558

My number for the contract is 081 364 8807

guys lets take the matters to ICASA

the are dealing with such matters because telkom it seems as if they want only to enjoy our money and willing to assist when facing challeges

Highlighted

Good day,

how can one get a real service from Telkom?

You will be sent from pillar to post and lack of customer care and not solution orientated. 

If you thinking of getting any contract or want yout qeury to be solve on the current  Oh no! i feel sorry for you.

This big companies don't care,just  want to sell you their product and once you in they don' care.

Am i the only one? please assist me with your sentiment.

I regret having a relationship with you guys.

regards,

A cutomer to cares

Telkom Line dead for over 2 weeks

Good Day

I'm very unhappy my Telkom line number 012 330 2198 has been dead for 2 weeks and still, no one has come to fix it after I logged a call 6 times already.

I am now at this point where I want to cancel my service with Telkom but the servcancellation@telkom.co.za email does not work.

I'm now losing business because I can not do my work.

My contact number is 0832880031

Regards