Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

Good evening Charles Meyer

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to submit our complains. I was referred to Telkom by a friend because she received great service in the past but my first impression with Telkom has been a disappointment.

I ordered a Telkom Wi Fi Router with 20GB per month deal over the telephone. It was delivered a week later. 5 Days after it was delivered it still was not working so I took the device with the original package and sim card to the Telkom Branch in Canal Walk Mall (Shop 76)  Cape Town. The agent who assisted me is Shafeq Khan (Agent Name: Khans11). 

I returned the original  wi fi router and the sim card as it was withing the 7 day period of me receiving it  and requested for the contract to  be canceled. This cancellation was done by the agent mentioned above: Khans11.  I then signed up for a new wi fi router with a 50GB per month deal while I was in this Telkom Branch with Shafeq Khan. He gave me the new contract, the new router and new sim card. 

I received an invoice on my e-mail an month later and realized that I am being charged for both contracts. The one I canceled (20GB Deal) as well as the new contract (50GB Deal). I called Telkom Customer care and they told me they had no record of the cancellation of the 20GB contract. I returned back to Canal Walk to speak to Khans11 and he told me he submitted the cancellation but the cancellation department did not do as they were told. 

I filled in another cancellation form but we were not able to submit the cancellation because we still needed  the SIM ICC-ID number. He promised to get that sorted the next morning. Nothing was done and I had to return to the store 2 days late and insist that the second cancellation process be done while I was  in the shop because I did not want to keep leaving before anything was done and then having to drive back 20km to the branch because no progress was being made. 

The cancellation was finally submitted and I received the case number: 26656845. No correspondence has been given to me since 20 January. In my opinion, Shafeq Khan had no interest in performing the cancellation of my original 20GB Deal and just wanted to get commission for signing me up on a new 50GB Deal. 

Please let me know what to do next because I cannot afford to pay for both these contracts. 

Kind regards

Solwazi

email: crayzee.sol@gmail.com

Good evening Charles Meyer

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to submit our complains. I was referred to Telkom by a friend because she received great service in the past but my first impression with Telkom has been a disappointment.

I ordered a Telkom Wi Fi Router with 20GB per month deal over the telephone. It was delivered a week later. 5 Days after it was delivered it still was not working so I took the device with the original package and sim card to the Telkom Branch in Canal Walk Mall (Shop 76)  Cape Town. The agent who assisted me is Shafeq Khan (Agent Name: Khans11). 

I returned the original  wi fi router and the sim card as it was withing the 7 day period of me receiving it  and requested for the contract to  be canceled. This cancellation was done by the agent mentioned above: Khans11.  I then signed up for a new wi fi router with a 50GB per month deal while I was in this Telkom Branch with Shafeq Khan. He gave me the new contract, the new router and new sim card. 

I received an invoice on my e-mail an month later and realized that I am being charged for both contracts. The one I canceled (20GB Deal) as well as the new contract (50GB Deal). I called Telkom Customer care and they told me they had no record of the cancellation of the 20GB contract. I returned back to Canal Walk to speak to Khans11 and he told me he submitted the cancellation but the cancellation department did not do as they were told. 

I filled in another cancellation form but we were not able to submit the cancellation because we still needed  the SIM ICC-ID number. He promised to get that sorted the next morning. Nothing was done and I had to return to the store 2 days late and insist that the second cancellation process be done while I was  in the shop because I did not want to keep leaving before anything was done and then having to drive back 20km to the branch because no progress was being made. 

The cancellation was finally submitted and I received the case number: 26656845. No correspondence has been given to me since 20 January. In my opinion, Shafeq Khan had no interest in performing the cancellation of my original 20GB Deal and just wanted to get commission for signing me up on a new 50GB Deal. 

Please let me know what to do next because I cannot afford to pay for both these contracts.

To whom it may concern.

I received an email saying that they will debiting R1000 and odd amount from my account. I don't know why and if they are going to deduct before contacting and explaining themselve and reasons why they want to deduct I will sue the comany.

I need feedback and I am not going to call in because you need to wait for over 15min in a call que. Can someone please contact me back. And it says that I am a Mr when I am actually a MRS so your system is very unorganised. 

COntact details:

Name: Danielle

Dear Telkom Senior Management

Last year I switched my phone to VOIP as Telkom was unable to fix my line.  I kept receiving bills from Telkom and eventually after 3 very long phone calls the account was credited and I paid the final amount in November 2018.

Today I have received another bill from Telkom for line rental 12 January 2019 to 11 February 2019.  I phoned 10210 at 8:02 am and after going through all the processes to get to the billing department a recorded message advised that i was calling outside of operating hours which were from 8:00 am.  And then it said goodbye and cut me off.

How am I supposed to sort this out when I cannot send written communication to Telkom.  This written communication will be my proof that I have advised that I dont owe Telkom money.  If I ignore the invoice and only make phone calls to advise that I dont owe Telkom any money then Telkom can take me to court to demand that I pay as I did not notify Telkom.  What kind of system is this?????

The account to be cancelled is 337741457.  I am going to screen print this communication and will continue to ignore Telkom as Telkom has continued to ignore me.

A big bunch of crooks. Continuously deductiong unauthorised amounts from my account. Nowhere to complain anymore, no go with calling them , consumer protection people are equally usless. When a debit order is cancelled they go into your account with a different code to rob you of your money from the account. CORRUPTION CORRUPTION CORRUPTION mildly said.

Highlighted

I went to Telkom Midlands Mall branch on 31st of March 2019. There was long queue. I was misinformed and misdirected by Queue Buster Saneke Mngadi. She is unprofessional, rude worker. She put some her connections front of every one and my number was 98 and she pushed me out of queue. Then i tried to get another number 113 and telkom worker Saneke Mngadi asked her friend to pull my number 113 from my hand. After their fights i could take a number 115 but Saneke Mngadi was having big fun. Please help me for unprofessional way of business.it is very bad service in pmb telkom.  Shop 55, Liberty Midlands Mall, Sanctuary Rd, Woodlands, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, South Africa

I went to Telkom PMB branch Shop 55, Liberty Midlands Mall, Sanctuary Rd, Woodlands, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, South Africaon on 31st of March 2019. There was a long queue. I was misinformed and misdirected by Queue Buster Saneke Mngadi. She is unprofessional, rude worker. She put some her connections front of every one and my number was 98 and she pushed me out of queue. Then i tried to get another number and she asked her friend to take my number 113 from my hand. After their fights i could take a number 115 but Saneke Mngadi was really so rude and she gave bad service to telkom cutomers. Please help me for unprofessional way of business.

Good afternoon,

I am highly irritated after 2 days of calls to all the various numbers and offices I have been forwarded by telkom operators.

I currently have a smart broadband 50 gig deal with router.. I initially wanted a 4 mg line but your system could not find my adress even though all my surrounding neighbours have the same internet connection. I then applied for the LTE contract. When ordering the this deal i wanted to return it after realing i want the uncapped deal. I was advised by your operators that I can migrate to uncapped LTE wifi after 3 month.

I have now came to that period and now I am told I cannot migrate to uncapped deal.

Your call centre as customer care and sales have advised I can migrate. Your upgrade/migration department says I can not.

Now I am stuck in a 24 month contract which I am not happy with. You sold me a contract and advise and then on the other got me into something I didnt not want.

This is not fair at all

Good Afternoon,

I hope I am at the right address concerning the problem I have with Telkom.

Let me start ! On the 29 th November 2018 I went to your shop in Stellenbosch 

and cancelled my ADSL line at my home in Croydon Vineyard Estate and my ADSL

Line and telefoon of our holiday house in Montagu (Tel. Nr.023-6141376). My Tel.nr

at my house in Croydon (021-8433403) I did not cancel. Apparently on the 29/11-2018

everything was cancelled.

On the 14th January 2019, I went back to Stellenbosch to complain about the fact that my landline

021-8433403 was cancelled as well. They gave me a ref. nr. 26549795 , but nothing happenend.

On the 4th February 2019 I called Telkom and got again a ref. nr.26904839 and nothing happened

again.

I tried once more and called on 4th March 2019 with assurance that the telephone line 021-8433403

would be installed within 48 hours. (Ref.Nr.4211691).

I haven't heard a thing and still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to hear from you.

B.K. Beugelink

12 Aries Lane, Faure

Croydon Vineyard Estate 

My account nr. was 337140148

Re: CANCEL MY TELKOM ACCOUNT

I have just received a call from a rude call center agent who said that you will not cancel my account. Is this the only way that you can keep customers ... blackmail! I have followed your website instructions but you refuse to cancel my account or give me back my deposit! What do I need to do to cancel this account?