Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

Cancel my previous line on my ADSL + Telephone line as I moved to a new address in July 2019 to a new address with a fiber connection, my account still reflect and charge with ADSL plus previous telephone line in October 2019 on my bill. On many phone calls to Telkom bill and with confirmation that this ADSL was cancel.
Warning
ANYONE THAT READ THIS POST PLEASE DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH TELKOM AS THEY ROB THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Highlighted

My Telkom line is 012 3293349, my address is 664 Adcockstreet, Rietfontein, my cell number is 0727013384

On Friday 11 October they delivered a Huawei rooter to my home after 3 unsuccesful excercises, which I did not asked for, the saleslady said to me it is compulsary because Telkom is moving from copper lines to LTE..... and it will be free and our conversation is reccorded and I quote, mam you just plugged and used it easy peasy.......REALLy.......I signed for it and did not opened it at all until Sunday 13th October after coming back from church at 11:00 , suddenly no access to my telephone line, or access to wifi or iternet, I reported it so many times this week here is the references numbers; 30197946, 523750209,  30197946, E100607665, 523750253A,30496259, 30528590, 30549558, I phoned today 5 times to the numbers 10210 and 10213 with no luck,.

The last lady from sales Samantha told me to cancel my account. She also mentioned that they did not delivered the simcard because Telkom is out of stock, now after 20 years of services with you guys where I had a few logistic problems and never not paid my account she told me to just cancel my service because I requested my old line back with internet and wifi.  Is it so difficult.

I am so UNHAPPY, because on sunday evenings I spoke to my children abroad and I could'nt do it......the sevice by telling to cancel my Telkom line is not right answer to provide customers....you will defintely lose customers.  Please I need my ASDL line to be active as well as my telephone line.  I am waiting anxiously for your response.  Tks Anica

Highlighted

hI

Please note that Telkom stopped their service last month on the 17th due to one debit unpaid, and I didnt have money in my account and I wasnt aware it wasnt paid.

I called in to find out why did they stop the service if they expect me to still pay yhe full amount even though i didnt get the full service and I was informed thats just how things works.

On the 27th of September they took double payment of R1054.29 for September and October, and the following week i got an sms stating that Telkom will collect 3 payments.

I called in again to ask why and the consultant told me it is an arror, a week later i got a statement sent to my email stating the 3 payment of R1783.70  and till today i havwnt received the correct statement.

what is wrong with your system and why is this not corrected???

Highlighted

Good day i am a very unhappy customer i recently logged a call regarding myy insurance as my phone was stolen during a break in , i submitted my document i continuosly call them they will keep me on hold for up to 45min and only they will pick up...../another problem that iv been facing its going for the second week now my phone has been locked due to them not fixing the date even after myself being at their store twice to change the debt date to the 27th or the last day of the  month next thing i know is they sending me a text telling us we are in arreas im so unhappyt for opening an accouynt with you guys my phone is till locked i called last week they said it will be on in 3hours  23.01.20 , then again i called yestersday 28 . 01 .20

they said they recieved my payment on the 27.01.20 they will activate it in the next 30min im sewnding this email today at 29.01.20 13:05pm my phone is still locked i will never recommend telkom services to anyone ...contact me on 0118310880 Lauren.

Highlighted

I bought a MacBook from Telkom online in November 2019 , the sales person who helped told me I needed to have R700 on my account so they can do delivery , and so I did and I received my laptop, and then in January R2791 get taken from my account by Telkom and I have been phoning  and asked them to please listen to the telephone call I had with the sales person and I’m told that the was a pro rate, the sales person never once said anything of such, Telkom should train their workers, as now all my feb petrol money is gone!!!. I didn’t authorise anyone to take this amount of money from my account, I was never told about this and I’m very unhappy, your service is really bad, I have never been this unhappy, if I had known I would have gone to other trusted retailers.

Highlighted

I WILL NOT PHONE TELKOM LINE WAS CANCELLED  MARCH  2018 STILL GETTING ACCOUNT USELESS

SEE ALL THE REF NUMBERS I AM NOT REPONSIBLE FOR TELKOMS

THEY CAN CONTACT ME???????

On 2020/02/18 12:15 pm, Fulfilment Residential wrote:

Dear Telkom Customer,

We trust you are well.

Thank you for your e-mail dated  14/02/2020, the content is noted.

Please be advised as per system records there was no cancellation order that had been processed as your services are suspended due to no payments.

Please liaise with Billing on 10210 option 2.

Kind Regards Trisha

On Behalf Of Telkom.

Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 12:32 PM
To: Fulfilment Residential
Subject: Fwd: 0117422473 CANCELLED LONG TIME-------TFLSN24392--503101647

REALLY STILL GETTING ACCOUNTS

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject:

0117422473 CANCELLED LONG TIME-------TFLSN24392--503101647

Date:

Tue, 11 Feb 2020 11:16:04 +0200

Bessie <bessie@radpac.co.za>

To:

COLLECTIONS@DEBT-IN.CO.ZA

GOOD DAY

THIS ACCOUNT WAS CANCELLED ON THE 21 MARH 2019???????????????????????????

AND STILL GETTING ACCOUNTS AND LINE THAT IS NOT THERE IS SUSPENDED (REALLY LOL)

I WILL BE GOING TO THE CONSUMER COMPLAINTS AND TO HELLO PETER TO REPORT THIS ALSO

REF

SPOKE TO

NYAMEZELA MAPHUMULO

NOKUKHANYA MBESA

-- Thank you   Bessie Tel:011 484 1920 Dr Matisonn, Scott and Tobias incorporated 

-- Thank you Bessie Tel:011 484 1920 Dr Matisonn, Scott and Tobias incorporated

Highlighted

Dear Telkom Billings and Management Team

I have renewed my su scdiption in 2019 and ever since I have been overcharged. I have spoken to a consultant and nothing has been done to date. 

I am quite frustrated now with telkom services. 

I was more than polite and accommodating but this is ridiculous. How does one bill an individual without the correct information. 

I require a full refund for the year 

A very frustrated client 

Dallareece Vadival

Highlighted

Ever since I was coerced into switching to wireless "landline" my business has been suffering. Perpetual dropped calls and atrocious audio quality. I was told that unless I switch I would immediatly lose my line and number.

0214474250. I was also promised a router so that my 3 offices would be able to answer when required and this was not done.

My staff are now frantically running from office to office with this toy phone if the calling party wants another division.

Selwyn S E Real Estate