Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

I have applied for a telephone line in October last year when my son moved in with me for them to have wifi.  They gave me a telephone number but after about 3 weeks my son desided to change to telkom for wifi.  He went to the offices in Benoni at Lakeside Mall  and told them that he wanted to change to telkom.  They sent out an technician and he told us that the line was not correct for what he needed and my son had to open an account on his name for the wifi and they gave him an new telephone number.  He told them that they should cancel the other one as we can't have two different numbers for one property and they said they will.  I got an sms on my cell phone telling me that they have suspended the line in my name due to non payment!  I phoned the accounts department and they told me this was not cancelled and I had to phone the sales department for a reference number, well good luck with that.  I have tried so many times already early in the morning, early afternoon and late afternoon no luck.  I need the contract cancelled for the first number that they gave me as we never used the first number after they gave us the new number and we can't have one line with 2 different phone numbers.

PLEASE I need this sorted out as soon as possible.

Good day,

I have a concern on the 03 May I received a call from 021 003 0110 Telkom telesales regarding a Huawei router and 11gs For R139 I asked the consultant to call me back the following day so that I can make a decision so on the 4th May He called and I agreed to take out the contract for R139 at that moment I did not have my banking details and asked that he would call back the Monday 7th May. He did call back I gave him my banking details and everything was finalized He even read the terms and conditions for me. He said that I would receive the device and the sim card within 2 to 7 working days on the 9 May I received a called from someone else who said that they are just confirming that I have taken out the contract and confirmed my banking details and ID number with me again. I did not receive the device as yet so yesterday I called the telesales department numerous time without any answer which is really ridiculous, eventually I got in contact with a lady Named Nicole I explained to Nicole the situation and that I was still awaiting my device. She searched on the system using my ID and what She said to me stunned me, She said that there is nothing on the system under my name and the note on the system says “that customer unable to be contacted” I can not understand! Nicole gave me another number 086 123 6666 to see if I didn’t perhaps take out the contact with that branch, I did call and they also can not find me on the system. I asked Nicole to put me through to her manager as she did however there was no answer, I called back to ask her if she could search using Surname she mention that she can only use my ID and cell phone number she searched again using my cell phone number and nothing came up. I told her that I am still waiting to speak to her manager she mentioned that she did send an email to her manager and I need to be patient. My issue is when someone calls you takes down all your personal information even banking details then someone else calls you to confirm your details with you but, you say I am not on your system???? Please look into this matter as soon as possible as now I do not feel safe knowing that all my person information was given to someone from your call centre. I agreed to take out a contract with you then you tell me there are no details under my name. I am willing to send you a screen shot of my call register.

I kindly asked that this matter be investigated and a suitable explanation and outcome be provided to me as soon as possible

Leanne Pachagadu

ID 861219 02 01 081

Cell number: 074 547 5725

I would like to know why Telkom is currently running an add on DSTV, wishing Muslims community Ramadan Mubarak. The Muslim community consists only of about 1,9% of the South African population. Till now I haven't seen any adverts wishing Christians good wishes for any Christian holidays or events.

I would appreciate if Telkom can stop the adverts as soon as possible and refrain from future similar wishes. My interpretation of this is that it is discrimination against all Christians and all other religions. My next step will be to send this to the Ombudsman for communication.

Roelf Burger

roelfb@vodamail.co.za

VERY URGENT ASSISTANCE AND ATTENTION REQUIRED

Re No 237CRZ230418 tel 011-4936543- Parkview Plumbing & Hardware Co (Pty) Ltd

(Each tenant has a different fault reference number)

We wish to advise that certain tenants  as well as ourselves in the business complex  KAJ Park 22 Fraser Street Booysens have had faulty lines for nearly two months.

Reason being that main cable from Booysens Rd to our complex has to be replaced. There have been at least

12 different technicians  to investigate and tell us(AS THE LANDLORD) the same thing. Certain businesses are

at their wits end with frustration as they are unable to run their businesses properly. They have actually lost business due

their telephone and adsl lines not working properly.

If you phone in to query what the delay is answer is just that they waiting for material.

We would appreciate any assistance you may be able to give us in getting this matter sorted as soon as possible.

Awaiting your reply.

Yours faithfully

Fiona Guy

Bookkeeper for Landlord

011 4936542

or 0718696935

Good day

I have a problem on my account i am charged for 2 diffrent tin numbers.

The accounts departent transfered me to techinical support and then they transfered me to sales.

When i was on the line with sales ADAM answered but cept walking away from the phone and had me on the line for about 30min without saying a word i need this to be followed up on as i know you can trance the number i called from the call centre agents (majority) does not care about Customer complaints and treat us like we are trash i am fed up dealing with telkom and this chidlish behaviour of grown ups

cant cancel..cant call a free help line..have proof of paying my account and phones are off..imcompitence of telkom ..had this issues for years,,im gatvol.

had issues also with cancelling a landline... then they transfered it ..they forgot about it...after a month i went back to complain ..re-emailed them ..paper work..more proof..more phone calls..waste of  time...kept billing me for 4 months after.....never got my money back.

my bank account and payments never agrees with theirs
i hate telkom
i need a lawyer to set me free of them

absolute incompitance
two accounts left. 333403276 and 333983620

Hi did you get the correct email address for telkom complaints? I dont think there is relly someone who cares but will give it a go.

The one I have does not work and none of the agents I spoke to got back to me.

Good day

I phoned your customer service department 5 monhs ago to cancel my Telkom account , still i am still getting my bill monthly i dont know what to do anymore please assist urgently as i will not pay this account as i did phone to cancel account number 337707041 regards B

Good day,

I have trouble cancelling a service. I get an error saying "Unable to complete your request" Please help me cancel. It is so easy to sign up but difficult to cancel. Al;so there is a threat of penalties if you dont give Telkom 30 days notice. Is there a need to do a 30 day notice when the contract has ended? and why does Telkom continue with the service when the contract has expired? Is this not a breach of contract? There is no need for the customer to inform Telkom when the contract has expired as legally there is no more an obligation. If there is then why do we have the start and end date of contract when the contract runs forever if the customer is not notifying Telkom of the obviously expired contract?

Furthermore I signed up for the 24 month contract at Alberton City and when I go there to cancel as the contract has expired they want me to do it online when they know its impossible to cancel online! This is not on!

Thabo Nkosi

I am writing to complain of the poor service I receive from your Telkom call centre agents ever. This being ever since May, 2018. I placed an order for WIFI Home services online and since my order has been placed I have received no joy with call centre agents from Telkom.

First an for most I placed an order and gave the Agent my Number to be contacted on and my work address to have a LIT Box delivered. A mess up was made with the contact number, and after numerous attempts of trying to get this fixed, I eventually got Tech’s out. I am now sitting with an issue where one of the agents decided to go and change my work address to my home address, so since May, I have not received my lit box. I have called twice to have this address changed, on my second call I was told to call after 14 days as there will be progress. So, following these instructions I call, just to find that none of the changes were even implemented to begin with and this process has to start from scratch as per my conversation with Shanice at 12:45 on 13/8/18. I am additionally sitting with another issue where I have been incorrectly billed. A lady by the name of Neliswa in billing and accounts department states that she doesn’t not know how to read the invoice. So I am left in complete confusion, how does someone in accounts not know how to read an invoice??

I am so annoyed that I waste so much time over the phone with Telkom call centre agents and never get any joy out of their service. This attitude discredits the head management of the company in the eyes of buyers and is unacceptable.

Don’t get me wrong, I Love Telkom Network service and their  products are amazing. My problem is the quality of service over the phone and time frame of getting the job done. This not only coming from me, but many of my family members and friends who I have turned to with this problem, they all agree with me when it comes to the terrible client service from Telkom call centre agents.

I am extremely disheartening by Telkom’s call centre customer service. I hope that me sharing my experience helps management see that there needs to be more done with training of agents and their service rendered to us as buyers.