Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

What is happening with the network I can't even purchase 123 bundles.. "The are currently no special offers to this number" we ran away from our network and came to telkom but the whole family of 6 people can't chat or even buy data can you please fix all of this..

CANCEL MY TELKOM ACCOUNT

[ Edited ]

I want to cancel Account no 333989515.

I registered online but this account isn't linked to my email address.  I've had this account since 2012.

I am tired of getting messed about by you when I try to cancel this.

Now cancel the **bleep** thing and let me be done with you permanently.

Please mail the confirmation of this cancelation to deanv23@gmail.com

This is Ridwaan Regal. I took out a contract with yourself 3-4 months ago. Since then I did not get any Data as I was supposed to. I also did not receive a new sim card. After taking out my contract I had to come multiple times back to the store at N1 city mall. I came twice back because Andrew lost the contract paper and needed me to sign a new one. I then came to advise I was not receiving data but Andrew said that I used up my data for the month and it did come to my phone. I then went to Canal Walk hoping they could be more helpful as I did not receive the data however he insisted that i did. They informed me that I was supposed to get a different sim card and that my number was changed even though I asked when taking out the contract that I would like to keep my original number. I've come back to your store multiple times and every time they say I need to speak with Management but they are never in when I come to store. The latest was on the 28th September 2018. Your colleague advised he sent yourself an email asking Andrew to contact me by the 01 October 2018 however he still did not contact me. I went to the store again on 3rd October and asked to speak to management but you decided you wanted to go on a break instead of coming to help a customer. 
This issue has caused me to waste unnecessary time and money and I would like get this sorted as soon as possible as well as well as be compensated for the monies which I have wasted from needing to buy data every month and still having to pay my contract but not getting any of the benefits.

Good day,

Its over three weeks just to show us the physical lines installed our premises, how can we run business such kind of service from Telkom, this is totally unacceptable, as we are loosing so important calls also making out calls spending thousand of bucks daily.

Ref No: AI3093336 (19.06.2018) after three months lines were installed however not active and not connected to mainboard 

Could please anyone can assist 

Regards,
Karunakar

SO I've had a problem with telkom for over 5 months now since I bought a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Under their Contract/Subscription Deal.I Got This Phone On The 15 of June 2018 For a price of R269.00 per month but as soon as we had to start paying the phone after the first month we got charged more than R450.00 and we just had to pay R269.00,So July passed and it was August,I got charged more than R750.00 on August and the phone was just meant to be paid R269.00 as agreed with  Telkom,now I fail to understand that why do I keep on getting charged 2x or 3x the amount we agreed on cause even this month as we speak which is November I'm charged with +/-R920.00 cause I am meant to pay R269.00,now I'M FED UP WITH TELKOM CAUSE THIS SEEMS TO BE A SCAM,I'M BASICALLY PAYING FOR 3/4 PHONES ANd NOW IM TIRED OF GETTING CHARGED 3x OR 4x THE EXTRA AMOUNT OF THIS PHONE.I AM GOING TO REPORT TELKOM AND I'M INVOLVING THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONTACT MESmiley Tonguehungwayotebogo@gmail.com
yan

Hello! My account number is 0282611037. In this year's July I apply for home uncapped 10 MBPS. Hadn't told me my customer service area does not support 10 MBPS. 10 days to come over and give me a call said I region does not support 10 MBPS ADSL. Want me to cancel the contract and then into a contract for two years, monthly R605 4 MBPS ADSL. I did, but after I received the bill with 10 MBPS of consumption, Since August, I have called 10210 three times to tell you about the mistake in the bill, and the staff also found the mistake. However, the problem has not been solved so far. Already over charge r1500. Please solved .thank you

These guys never reply to anyone .

I am having a problem with my upgrade

I place the order on the 12/12/2018 and I have still not received my upgrade

Ref number 336297739A

What I want to know can I cancel the upgrade to be delivered and rather go in store to collect it.

I am done waiting over a month for a phone!!!! I am really disappointed
Contact number :0614505141

Does anyone know how to take telkom to task? I am so over this nonsense. In early 2018, I called Telkom several times asking them that I want to cancel my account. (their calls are recorded so they can even check their records). After telling them I cannot cancel it online because the modem they sent me was faulty, I couldn't access my account online AND I no longer reside at the address the line was installed at, I decided to wait for them to call me because I was over waisting my airtime on them. NOT ONCE, was I contacted, NOT ONCE was I emailed. In over a year, I hear nothing from them. Now I have been handed over for a REDICULOUS amount of money which I refuse to pay. If they can refuse to cancel my line which hasn't been used in over a year, I can refuse to pay them for fees exceeding a year's worth of fees!!! It's time the consumer protection act kicks their arrogant arses!

I understand know why telkom is losing so many clients, I had 13 technitions that attend my problem since October 2018 and all of them keeps on referring me to the problem is the underground cable and they "logged a call" and yet no one have yet to come out and fix the underground cable.

Know what I think is the more you complain the less they will solve the problem because they have the power, unfortunately that attitude is losing them more clients than anything else.

Lukas Du Plooy