Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

I have just received a call from a rude call center agent who said that you will not cancel my account. Is this the only way that you can keep customers ... blackmail! I have followed your website instructions but you refuse to cancel my account or give me back my deposit! What do I need to do to cancel this account?

@Karunakar wrote:

Good day,

Its over three weeks just to show us the physical lines installed our premises, how can we run business such kind of service from Telkom, this is totally unacceptable, as we are loosing so important calls also making out calls spending thousand of bucks daily.

Ref No: AI3093336 (19.06.2018) after three months lines were installed however not active and not connected to mainboard 

Could please anyone can assist 

Regards,
Karunakar

I have just received a call from a rude call center agent who said that you will not cancel my account. Is this the only way that you can keep customers ... blackmail! I have followed your website instructions but you refuse to cancel my account or give me back my deposit! What do I need to do to cancel this account?

Re: ABSOLUTE DISASTER - TELKOM support land line cancelled in error

My landline was cancelled due to a system problem by Telkom. Now i am trying to get the line reinstated , telkom want to sell me a new line.

What a shamble of a service? My services have been fully paid for and now it does not work, no landline or intenet(ADSL line)

I need my credits for non usage as well 

Landline 031 4095490

G.K.Moodley

Established Member

I agree.. Biggest lot of incompetent people.. Can never help you over the phone.. Hold on for hours... Get passed onto land line... Then phone mobile.. Then phone again.. Only land-line can help and so on and so on!!!! It is absolutely terrible service!!!