Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

I have just received a call from a rude call center agent who said that you will not cancel my account. Is this the only way that you can keep customers ... blackmail! I have followed your website instructions but you refuse to cancel my account or give me back my deposit! What do I need to do to cancel this account?

@Karunakar wrote:

Good day,

Its over three weeks just to show us the physical lines installed our premises, how can we run business such kind of service from Telkom, this is totally unacceptable, as we are loosing so important calls also making out calls spending thousand of bucks daily.

Ref No: AI3093336 (19.06.2018) after three months lines were installed however not active and not connected to mainboard 

Could please anyone can assist 

Regards,
Karunakar

I have just received a call from a rude call center agent who said that you will not cancel my account. Is this the only way that you can keep customers ... blackmail! I have followed your website instructions but you refuse to cancel my account or give me back my deposit! What do I need to do to cancel this account?

Re: ABSOLUTE DISASTER - TELKOM support land line cancelled in error

My landline was cancelled due to a system problem by Telkom. Now i am trying to get the line reinstated , telkom want to sell me a new line.

What a shamble of a service? My services have been fully paid for and now it does not work, no landline or intenet(ADSL line)

I need my credits for non usage as well 

Landline 031 4095490

G.K.Moodley

Established Member

I agree.. Biggest lot of incompetent people.. Can never help you over the phone.. Hold on for hours... Get passed onto land line... Then phone mobile.. Then phone again.. Only land-line can help and so on and so on!!!! It is absolutely terrible service!!!

Hi may someone assist with the correct mail for forwarding complaints,this email CCompCC@telkom.co.za is incorrect

Re: ABSOLUTE DISASTER - TELKOM BUSINESS SUPPORT

Sick and tired of Telkom pathetic service, this mail will be send to any Telkom link, from the minister to the cleaner!!!!!!!!!

OK I JUST HAD ENOUGH OF TELKOM NOW. SINCE MARCH 2019 TELKOM IS STEALING MY MONEY BY NOY HOUNOUR THEIR CONTRACT WITH ME. I PAY 899.00 PER MONTH FOR 10MBS UNCAPPED DATA VIA LTE . MY AVERAGE I RECEIVE IS BETWEEN 4-5 MBS WHICH MEANS THAT TELKOM STOLEN SI VAR R1798.00 FROM ME DUE TO POOR DELIVERY. I WILL TAK THIS MATTER TO THE HIGEST LEVEL NOW ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, OMBUDSMAN, CARTE BLANCE AND EVEN IF I CAN REACH THE MINISTER OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS. WEEKS AG I APPLIED TO CANCEL THIS **bleep** WITH TELKOM AND THEN I WAS ADVISED THAT TELKOM MUST FIRST INVESTIGATE TO PREVENT ME FROM PAUING PENALTIES. WEEL THAT WAS DONE 12 DAYS AGO. SOMEBODY FROM TELKOM CONTACTED ME LAST WEDNESDAY PROMISE ME AGAIN THAT SOMEBODY WILL CONTACY ME THE NEXTDAY TO INSTALL AN EXTRA ANTENNAE AT MY PLACE. STILL WAITING. I SAT NEXT TO THE GUY WHO DIT A PROPER TEST ON MY SIGNAL, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE AND THE RESULT AS THAT THE PROBLEM IS WITH TELKOM AND THE TOWER. SO NOW YOU CAN STICK YOUR ANTENNAE AND CONTRACT WHETRE EVER YOU NEED TO. I WANT A REPAYMENT OF R1798. YOU COME AND REMOVE YOUR **bleep** FROM MY PROPERTY. THE ROUTER'S PORT ARE ALSO NOT WORKING THEREFORE I CAN USE THE PHONE FUNCTION WHICH IS PART OF MY CONTRACT. I CANT CONNECT VIA CABLE TO MY DSTV, ANOTHER **bleep** SERVICE. I TOOK THE ROUTE TO A TELKOM OUTLET TO BE TESTED AND YES IT THE PORTS DOES NOT WORK ALTHOUGH THE ROUTER RECIEVE SIGNAL. IT WILL TAK 3 WEEKS TO FIX, WOW!!!!!! ANOTHER **bleep** SERVICE FROM TELKOM, THEY CANT GIVE ME A REPLACEMENT ROUTER WHICH MEANS THAT I WILL BE 3 WEEKS OFLINE DUE TO PATHETIC TELKOM. I COPY THIS MESSAGE FOR FURTHER DISTRIBUTION. PLEAS NOT DO NOT!!!! COME WIT ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE. THIS **bleep** WILL BE CANCELLED NOW AND I WANT A REFUND OF THE MONET STOLEN FROM ME BY TELKOM IN POOR DELIVERY.

I am sitting with the same kind of problem.

I applyed for the July 2019 deal online (witch I appled on the 9th July2019). They said I will get feedback in or before 21 wokring days. As what, I did get a message on the 22de July to go pay a fee at a postoffice or at a Telkom Store before the end of 7 working days. I went on the fith day (the 26July 2019) to go pay the fee, just to sit there for an hour and a half long and to find out my online order was canceled.

So I had to reapply in store on that same day. So as I placed my in store order, I asked the sales man at Tygervalley centre ( Jason Kleyn) can I pay a TV box, even if I am only appling AGAIN for the line. He said I can be sure I will get the instalation. Sitting at home sending multipal emails to Jason about the progress of the order, to find out that my instore application was frozen on Telkom system. He looked into it and still told me I will be getting my order, he (Jason) will get in contact with the IT people or give over to his manager. (that was on the 8th August2019). Just to be told on the 9th August that I can not get the wired option, so I have to apply for a wireless option, I dont see why.

So now I am sitting at home with a Telkom LIT box and is not able to even use it.

Please get back to me on what I can do about this SILLY, STUPID order.

Clayton Fortuin

084 667 4261