Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: The correct Email address to submit complaints to Telkom Senier management.

Good day Sir/Madam

I have been paying R360.00 on average for my two contracts for almost twenty months,and about a month before my first contracts expired i got a call from your consultants informing that my contract will expired so i need to upgrade and i told her no ,i do not need any upgrade

Suddenly my acounts accumulated dramatically up to R1500.00 and i phoned to cancell both contracts and did not get a clear answer why my account was so high as i did not increase my limits,without any help i stared reversing debrit orders and that was about October last year and Last moth a debit order of R3165.00 went through.

As i can not afford so much for the cell phone, i need Telkom to reverse the amount Debited in April back into my FNB account and provide me with a proof as when i increased a spend limit and then we can arrange how i will settle the outstanding fees.

Outstanding fees will be paid direct into telkom account that will be provided as i do not want them to send any derbit order into my bank account.

regards

Goodrich Nhlanhla Sabelo

cell : 0788593801

I.D. 7006125691089

Highlighted

Dear Telkom,

I Gary Milton ID 8411105194089 want to express my frustration as a IRATE Customer. If you look at the records i have been with you for some time.

On the 30 April 2020 installation was done by Vumatel for Fibre package 20/2 mpbs. After installation i was told that Telkom must complete the order in order for activation to take place. I called the 10213/10210 from Thursday and sent from pillar to post. Now spending a lot of airtime and no one can assist is just beyond me for a Company like Telkom. However follow up done on Saturday several times and finally the activation was done 2 May 2020. Since that day again wasting my airtime and sure and being on a call up to an hour to get no assistance. All consultants on Saturday could not assist me and seems there is no knowledge in this field on 10210 available. Sunday, 3 May 2020 again on the phone for assistance as the issues was NO INTERNET CONNECTION with the Red Light on router. I logged a call with REF ISP-163701 same day with Telkom but it relates to Vumatel that confirm with screenshot that all is good on their side and my ISP must assist. Later the day i logged another call REF 33411826 that was closed the following day 10:27 4 May without any resolution. Monday, 4 May 2020 another call logged REF33435752/REF33439729 that was closed today 5 May without any resolution.

Now this is the type Poor Service and No Regard To Clients that was displayed. Another concerns is that when i called on Sunday, 3 May call is cut or put on hold without any apology. 4 May my last call just after 8pm was made and the consultant could not get the system up. Tried again at 8:30pm and the consultant took me through the steps but just before 9pm she dropped the call and when i tried again it was that "Voice" you reached us out of hours. But i can tell you that i think your staff is doing this on purpose if they don't know what to do they drop calls because you cant tell me that of the 10 Consultants i spoke to, no one can assist me.

If no one can assist me to resolved this matter by COB 5 May 2020 i see no need to continue with my contract and need to cancel. Also i need a copy of the agreement as i believe im still at liberty to cancel.

Trust that you will look into this with urgency and revert back to me.

Kind Regards

Gary Milton

Highlighted

Were to begin, Telkom has disappointed time and time again! In December 2019 I phoned to change the account details for payment, they could not do this over the phone and I understand. But the consultant said my payment date can be amended to the 1st. In Feb a debit order bounced as the funds transferred to my old account cleared on month end and the debit order ran earlier that morning. From there it has been downhill. • Problems with cancelations of services • Multiple calls to Call centre to correct the mistake (Account prob) • Phone call by Telkom collection • Problems adding new services etc On Friday the 8th of May I got an SMS that my account has been suspended. Immediately I phoned Telkom to ask them to correct. They sent an email to a team leader. The same day their collections phoned me an said I am overdue I need to settle the account (account was overpaid and only current is due) I explained the whole situation to the lady. Saturday my services was disconnected, I phoned them at about 8 and they apologised and said in 5 hours It will be rectified. Again, no joy…. Monday the 11th I phoned again at 8 and the same story 5 hours……. I have phoned again at 14:00 and again I need to wait…….. Telkom… Your service is absolutely pathetic! Last week I wanted to get a VOIP service from you to keep all my stuff under one roof and guess what….. Your “team” gave me some story about it won’t work on LTE or I need to go to a branch…. I managed to get a VOIP service provider and get everything running in one day……
Highlighted

OLD TELKOM MOBILE CONTRACT ENDED SEPTEMBER 2018 WITH 0614873458 AND WAS PAID UP TO DATE.  I KEEP ON RECEIVED SMS FROM TELKOM FOR AN OUTSTANDING AMOUNT WHILE EVERYTHING WAS PAID(PROOF OF EVIDENCE I HAVE) AND THE  0614876425 NUMBER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CANCELLED 15 april 2017 AS I WENT TO 3 BRANCHES AND ONLINE BUT IT SEEMS IT STILL NOT CANCELLED. THE CONTRACT HANDSET WAS STOLEN ON 15 APRIL 2017 AND I CALL THE NUMBER TO BLACKLISTED IT WITH THE SIM CARD. NOW I KEEP ON RECEIVE SMS FROM TELKOM TO TELL ME I NEED TO PAY R944.15 WITH REFERENCE 1037180005009945030.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CALL ME FOR THIS PROBLEM ON TELKOM SIDE.

Fransie Coetzee  0724081328