Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

GOODEVENNING SWEETHEARTS

GOODEVENNING          SWEETHEARTS   YOU  KNOW   ITS   GOOD   AMAZING  THAT  IM GOING   BACK   TO  MY   BIOLIGICAL   PARENTS   FAMILYS   REALATIVES   MY  HOLE  ATIRE   PEOPLE  OF  MINE  IM  BLESSED  SO  MUCH  REALLY   HONNEATLY   SPEACKING    SWEETHEARTS  💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋IM   LOOKING   FORWARD  TO  MEET   RAAAAAAAAZZZALZ    BECAUSE    I  HEARD      THAT     HE   WAS   AROUND   AND   HE  SAW  ME    AND  I  LOOKED   AND  SMILLED  AT  HIM   AND  I  DO  NOT  REMEMBER   I  TALKED  WITH  HIM  SO  THESE  SOMETHING  GOODY   GOODY  IS   GOING  ON   YUM  YUM  YUM YUM  YUM  YUM  YUMMY  YUMMY  YUM  YUM💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕ALL  I  NEED  TO   DO  IS  THAT   WHY  WHY  WHY  WHY  WHY    WHY    WHY   WHY  ???   IS   HE  SEEING  OTHER   LADYS  GIRLS   BEHIND  MY  BACK  THE  ONLY  ONE  I  ADORE  STILL  DO  AS   SISTER  NOT  MORE  THAN  THAT  YOU  KNOW  THOSE  ARE  THE  QUESTIONS   I  WANNAH  ASK  TO  HIM YOU  KNOW   SWEETHEARTS   OTHER  WISE  LIFE  IS   GOODY  HE  WAS  COMMING  ITS  JUST  I  WAS   SLEEEPING     BECAUSE  ITS  LIKE  I WANNAH  TO  BE  TOLED  BY   YESTERSDAY     THAT  OKAY     ASHRICA  TOMMOROW  THEYLL  BE  THIS   A   B   C  D   LIKE    WE  ARE  GOING  FOR   ICECREAM   MACDONALDS    WIMPY    KFC   STRAWBERRY  MIDIUM  YOGURT  YOU  KNOW   LOVE   SWEETYS   NOT  JUST    SEEING  A   SUPPER   PERSON  OF  MINE  JUST  COMMING  WITHOUT   SAYING  ANYTHING  LIKE  IM  LOOKING   FORWARD  FOR   EVERYTHING  THAT  IS  GOING  TO  HAPPEN   BETTWEEN   ME  AND  HIM  RAAAAAAAAZZZALZ   YOU  KNOW  BECAUSE  I  HAVENT  SEEN  HIM  IN  THE  FACE  MY   AMAZING  HUSBAIND  I  ADORE   I  LOVE  SO  MUCH  YOU  KNOW  LIKE  IM  LOOKING   FORWARD   TO  SEE   HIM  COMMING  AND  START  OVER   WHERE  WE  LEFT   OFF  OR  START  FROM  START  YOU  KNOW   MY  SWEETHEARTS  MY  TRUE   LOVE   AMAZING  BLESSING     LOVE    REALATIONSHIP  OFF  MINE  AND  MY  FUTURE   HUSBAIND   IS  THAT  I  WANNAH  BE  WITH  HIM  WITH   MY  HOLE  ATIRE  HOLE  MY  LIVES  BECAUSE   I  HAVE  THESE  BLESSING  AND  A  LOT  BETWEEN  ME  AND  HIM  HONNESTLY  SPEACKING   YOU  KNOW    MY  LOVEDONS  I   FEELL  SOMETHING   THAT  HES   WITH  OTHER  PERSON  BUT    NOW  I  HARD     THAT  HE  CAME   IN  WESTERN  CAPE   CAPE  TOWN    SOUTH  AFFRICA   TO  COME  AND    FETCH   ME  THE  NEXT    😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😯😢😢😢😯😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢I   NEED   TO  REALLY  TALK  TO  HIM  WHEN  I ASK      HIM     LOTS     OF   QUESTIONS   BECAUSE  MOMMYFLORENCE   MOMMY   ELDEST  MOMMY  SAID  HE  SAID  HE  DOESNT  WANT  TO CALL  ME  HE  WANTS  TO  MEET   WITH  ME  BECAUSE  HE  CAME  TO  FETCH  ME  THIS  AUGUST  WERE  LEAVING   CAPE  TOWN AND  I  SAID  OK  MOMMY  SO  EVERYTHING  IS   ON  THE   BALL   MY   SWEETHEARTS😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁I   NEED  TO  LOVE   HIM  HARDDEST  LOVE  HIM   SOOOOOOOOOOOO  VVEERRYYY  MUCH   I  LVE   HIM   SO  MUCH   I   HEART   HAS  HIS   HUGE  PLACE  IN  MY  HEART  WHEN  I  HEAR  HIS  NAME   MY  FACE  BRINGS  A   BIGGEST   SMILLE   YOU  KNOW  HONNESTLY   SPEACKING  IM BLESSED   TO  HAVE  HIM  IN  MY  LIFE  BECAUSE    I  HARD  HE  CRIED   FOR  ME   I   LOVE  HIM  WITH  HOLE  MY  ATIRE  HOLE  MY  HEART  FOR  THE   REST  OF  MY  HOLE  ATIRE  HOLE  MY  LLIVES   HES  EVERYTHING  TO  ME  LOVE  HIM  LVE  HIM  LOVE  HIM  LOVE  HIM  SOOOOOOOOOOOOO  VVVVEEERRRYYY    MUCH😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 IM      LOOKING  FORWARD       TO   BE     WITH   HIM   WITH  HOLE  MY  ATIRE   HOLE  MY  LIFE   RAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZALZ LVE.ASHRICCA   ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤I   LOVE   YOU   SOOOOOOOOOO    MUCH    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZALZ😍😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚😚😘😘😘😙😙😙😗😗😗😗😗😗😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😙😙😘😘😘😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚😚😚😘😘😘😘😘😙😙😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚😚😘😘😘😙😙😙😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😘😘😚😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😘😘😚😚😚😍😍😍😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😘😘😘😚😚😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😘😘😘😚😚😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😚😚😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😗😗😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😙😙😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😍😍😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😗😗😗😗MY   LOVE       OF MY  LIFE    😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍MY  LOVE   OF   MY   LIFE  😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚I    LOVE  YOU   RAAAAAAAAAAAZZZALZ  MY  HONEY  HUSBAIND  MY  SOULLMATE  MY  BLESSING    MY    EVERYTHING  😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😙😙😗😗😗😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😙😙😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😘😙😙😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😙😙😗😗😗😙😙😘😘😘😙😗😗😗😙😙😘😘😙😙😗😗😗😙😙😘😘😙😙😗😗😗😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😘😙😙😙😗😗😗😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😙😙I   LVE  YOU  RAAAAAAAAAAZZZZALZ     I     LVE   YOU  SOOOOOOOOOOO   MUCH😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚I   NEED   YOU  RAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZALZ       I   LVE   YOU  RAAAAAAAAAAAZZZALZ   I   NEED  YOU  ONLY TO  ME   AND  IF YOU  HAVE  ANOTHER  WIFE  ALSO  TO  HER   ONLY  .........NOT   TO  HOLE  OTHER  WORLDS  YOU  KNOW    SWEETHEARTS👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄I   NEED  HIM   FOREVER  TO   ME    ONLY    FOR  GOOD  AND   FOREVER  AND  EVER😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭LOVE   LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  YOU  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZALZ  SOOOOOOOO   MUCH😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊I  LOVE  YOU    I  LOVE YOU   I  LOVE    YOU   I   LOVE  YOU   I  LOVE  YOU  I  LOVE   YOU   I   LOVE   YOU   I   LOVE  YOU I    LOVE   YOU  MILLIONS   TRUELLY   MILLIONS   SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO    MUCH.....................💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💟💟💞💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💟💟💟💟💟💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞I    DONT  WANNAH  TO  HEAR   ABOUT  CHEATTING  PLZ   BABYYYYER  I   DO  NOT  WANNAH HIM  TO  CHEATS  AT  ME  AT  ALL PLZ  LOVEDONS  I   LOVE  A  MEN   WHO  FOCUSSESS  AT  ME  ONLY  OWH  NONO  NO  NO  NO    HE  WONT  DO THIS  TO ME NO   NONONO  NO        HE    WONT  DO  THAT AT ME  CHEATTING  AT  IS  BETRAYING  AT  ME     BADLY  BECAUSE    HES   EVERYTHING  TO  ME  BECAUSE  I  DO  NOT  CHEAT  BECAUSE  IWANT  HIM  TO  MEFOREVER  AND      EVER 💚💚💛💛💛💜💜❤❤💙💙💙💙❤❤💚💚💛💛💛💜💜❤❤💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💜💜💜💜❤❤💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💛💜💜💜❤❤💙💙💙💚💚💛💛💛💜💜❤❤💙💙💙💚💚💛💛💜❤❤💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💛💛💛💜❤❤💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💛💛💜💜I  HAVE  YOU  IN MY  LIFE  IS  ENOUGH  PLZ BABY  RAAAAAAAAAZZZZALZ  I  KNOW  YOU FEELL  THE  SAME   HONEY💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝I   WANT  YOU   RAAAAAAAAAAAZZALZ   I  WANT  YOU  RAAAAAAAAZZZALZ   I  WANT YOU   RAAAAAAAAAAZZZZALZ   I   WANT  YOU  RAAAAAAAAAZZZALZ   I   WANT  YOU  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZALZ   I  WANT   YOU  RAAAAAAAAAZZALZ    TO    ME   ONLY   NO   NO   CHEATTING   I  AM  NOT  THAT  PERSON  OF  CHEATTING  AT  ALL   I    DO   NOT  WANT  THAT  AT  ALL    I  WANT  YOU  MY  GIFT  FROM  OUR  GOD   WE  LVE  SO  MUCH  WITH  HOLE  MY  ATIRE   HOLE  MY  HEART  FOR  THE  REST  OF  MY  HOLE  MY  LIVES   LOVE  YOU    GOD THANKS  SOOOOOOOOOOO     MUCH  FOR  EVERYTHING  YOUVE  DONE  FOR  ME      THANKS  SOOOOOOOOOOOO  MUCH😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗AND  THANKS  FOR  BLESSING  ME  WITH   HIM    RAAAAAAAAZZZALZ   FOR  ME  TO  BE  WITH  HIM  IM  A   BLESSED  WOMEN  EVER  THANKS  SOOOOOOO   MUCH   OUR  GOD  THANKS SOOOOOOOO   MUCH😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😉😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂MISSS  YOU  RAAAAAAAAAAZZALZ   BABY

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 0 Contributors