Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Member of the Month

trophy.pngA Community relies on it's treasured members who put in their valuable time to uplift and support others. On this Community we have Leaderboards to reward those active members with Kudos, Solutions and Badges, and foster a bit of competition. But we have not yet given a shoutout to our leaders.

For the month of April 2016, our Top Member is - @j0766

Profile28.png j0766

Member Stats:

22 Visits

48 Replies to other members

8 Kuds received

3 Accepted Solutions

Frequent Contributor

Re: Member of the Month

Thanks you at @AW - i try to take the role as community member serious, although it has been difficult this month to browse through topics and questions from others due to my own work pressure.  Have committed to spending a bit more time on here again to see where I can help.

It is concerning and disconcerting to see the amount of new issues being raised, but more importantly the repeated issues that are still being raised.  As I mentioned before I would love to see some further customer advocacy here on this forum, and would like to see product line heads on here representing Telkom to hear what we have to say.  With the input gained from this forum Telkom has a lot of opportunities for improvement and can only get better if they listen to the customer

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors