Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Casual Visitor
Accepted Solution

Netowrk blocked

My sim just stopped working yesterday 30 April 2018. But if I put it in another phone it works, and if I put another sim in mine, it does too. It doesnt register to any network even if I manually search. What could be the problem?
Valued Contributor

Re: Netowrk blocked

Hi @Cjayphranc

Same thing used to happen to my phone occasionally -  a phone reboot with sim inserted always did the trick  ( switch the phone off for a couple of minutes then on again). Hope that helps.

Casual Visitor

Thanx. But I had rebooted it a lotta times it didnt work. I chatted with a telkom agent, they told me to go to the telkom sa app and select telkom sa on international roaming. I think I had clicked tgere by mistake. It worked.

Sent from Huawei P9 Lite
Casual Visitor

i put my line into a new phone and after that it has been refusing to read in the new phone, old phone or any other phone. HELP

Valued Contributor

Hi @Melissa27

Try replacing your phone cable , perhaps it’s faulty , otherwise give 10210 a call and ask them to check your line’s OK. 

Community members are Telkom customers like you. We try to assist if we can but there are no Telkom support agents here - service related issues are only attended by their support channels listed here :-

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

Hope this helps.

Casual Visitor

I am picking up wfi but it's saying no network
Casual Visitor

About This Post
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 Contributors