Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Rant and Tave

This topic is for all those who wish to Rant and Rave about the service they got from telkomsa. Therapists say after a traumatic experiance its best to engage in a group to share and sypothise with people who have had similar experiances.

Re: Rant and Tave

This is perfect, a place where we can rant about how useless Telkom is!! My services have been suspended now for 2 weeks with NO help from Telkom. My invoice is paid but I refuse to pay for the Showmax vouchers they invoice me for...2 vouchers by the way per month of R100 each. I asked Telkom to add Showmax to my account in May 2018. By 04 July 2018 I still had no voucher so asked them to cancel this service (I went to Game to buy the vouchers instead). Yet I'm still being invoiced for 2 vouchers per month for a service I'm not using!! And no matter who I reach out to this does not get resolved. NO response from their Facebook messenger platform. NO response on the phone as you hold on for 20 minutes or longer and get sent from one person to the next. Can't log a dispute on my My Telkom page as I run into an error, can't chat online with them as there is an error too. Are they actually still up and running because just not getting any responses here to unsuspend my adsl.

@Dougster wrote:
This topic is for all those who wish to Rant and Rave about the service they got from telkomsa. Therapists say after a traumatic experiance its best to engage in a group to share and sypothise with people who have had similar experiances.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors