Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Showmax Voucher Code

[ Edited ]

Have anyone else had the sad experience of neither of the call centres 10213 and 10210 can help you to get the voucher for Showmax?

I have registered at Showmax and my telkom, it still guides me in circles?

10213 say phone 10210, 10210 says phone 10213, i phoned both nr aprox 9 times each, still no showmax voucher....

Valued Contributor

Re: Showmax Voucher Code

Hi @MDG01

So annoying and frustrating - several forum members have been reporting this issue for ages . Sorry but I've never seen a resolution here. 

Probably worth a try to post a complaint to Telkom media teams but I gather it's nigh on impossible to cancel .

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:     @telkomza  

Good luck !

Success!!!

After being handed from call centre to call centre to call centre to call centre to call centre, I decided to connect with Showmax self, send them an email with a code I got from Telkom Messenger(thanks to the help from a kind and helpful lady named Lebo)
And after about an hour or so they mailed me back with the voucher nr!!

I like to use Messenger,atleast they know a lot more than the cal centre agents...

[MD Greyling]
Disclaimer
This e-mail is for the intended addressee only.If you have received it in error please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this e-mail and then permanently deleting all record of it from your systems. Whilst we take reasonable precautions to guard
against the transmission of viruses, we do not guarantee that this e-mail and any attachment thereto is virus-free and we shall
accept no liability for the transmission of a virus to you. If this e-mail is not related to the business of Topfix, it is sent by the
above-named in their individual, non-business capacity and is not on behalf of Topfix.

.....PS. I think Lebo is a lady...Smiley Embarassed

Valued Contributor

Hi @MDG01,

Great news!

Thanks for update - please mark your answer as resolved if you can - it'll help others with the same issue.  Is Lebo from Telkom facebook team ? 

Occasional Visitor

i am having the same issue with not receiving this voucher code, its been a week now, and have also been directed to billing, sales and technical, i have been told management will contact me yet i am still awaiting a resolution. they also informed me the sms system been down everytime i phone which is usually about 4 times a day if not more. i have numerous ref. numbers and none validate on showmax side when i contacted showmax as well. telkom is so unhelpful, its unbelievable.

Occasional Visitor

i am having the same issue with not receiving this voucher code, its been a week now, and have also been directed to billing, sales and technical, i have been told management will contact me yet i am still awaiting a resolution. they also informed me the sms system been down everytime i phone which is usually about 4 times a day if not more. i have numerous ref. numbers and none validate on showmax side when i contacted showmax as well. telkom is so unhelpful, its unbelievable.

Valued Contributor

Hi @JadeB

Try Telkom messenger via below link for your voucher code -  they helped MDG01 

https://www.facebook.com/Telkomsa.net/

Occasional Visitor

hi  thanks, i finally got my issue resolved , i got throught to a very helpfull consultant who then cancelled my showmax and reactivated it , in order for me to receive a sms as it never came through befor, i then got through to showmax consultant who activated my account for me. 

Valued Contributor

Hi @JadeB

You're welcome &  thanks for keeping us posted.

About This Post
  • 11 replies
  • 9 kudos
  • 4 Contributors