Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

HELLO, AND HELLO NEW FRIENDS

DEAR EnhleManax

I NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE OF SOMEONE HAS BEEN POSTING VERY HORRIBLE POSTS ON THE COMMUNITY. SORRY AND REALLY REGRET IF WRONGLY ACCUSING YOU, BUT PLEASE STOP HARASSING ME!

SERIOUSLY... THE STALKING HAS TO END...

WE NEED TO SOMEHOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS STALKING... YES I'M SINGLE... BUT YOUR NOT MY KIND OF GUY. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE WHEN YOU REACH PUBERTY GIVE ME A CALL, WE'LL GO HAVE A DRINK IT'S NOTHING SERIOUS, JUST PREFER YOU BEING A FRIEND. DON'T BE SAD BLAMING YOURSELF... I PROMISE IT'S ME, NOT YOU

JUST BEING HONEST AND IN GOOD FAITH,
SOMEDAY YOU WILL FIND THE RIGHT ONE
P.S FOCUS FIRST ON FINISHING SCHOOL Smiley Wink

BEST OF LUCK MY BIGGEST FAN!

WITH LOVE YOUR FAVORITE SUPERMAN
New Contributor

Re: HELLO, AND HELLO NEW FRIENDS

What....??

🤔
Błüëïvý
New Contributor

what is that supposed to mean i don't clearly understand that are you talking about another person??? Or me

Smiley Indifferent

@HelpGuru wrote:
DEAR EnhleManax

I NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE OF SOMEONE HAS BEEN POSTING VERY HORRIBLE POSTS ON THE COMMUNITY. SORRY AND REALLY REGRET IF WRONGLY ACCUSING YOU, BUT PLEASE STOP HARASSING ME!

SERIOUSLY... THis

@HelpGuru wrote:
DEAR EnhleManax

SERIOUSLY... THE STALKING HAS TO END...

WE NEED TO SOMEHOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS STALKING... YES I'M SINGLE... BUT YOUR NOT MY KIND OF GUY. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE WHEN YOU REACH PUBERTY GIVE ME A CALL, WE'LL GO HAVE A DRINK IT'S NOTHING SERIOUS, JUST PREFER YOU BEING A FRIEND. DON'T BE SAD BLAMING YOURSELF... I PROMISE IT'S ME, NOT YOU

STALKING HAS TO
END...

Błüëïvý

if you are finding a new friend then I suggest you use this app WORX WG505 blower. doing so allows you to talk to many people and share your thoughts with them. this app such an amazing app.

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 Contributors