Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

HOW TO CONTACT SALES DEPARTMENT

Good day. For assistance with mobile, landline or adsl sales feel free to contact me at wahlrb@telkom.co.za.

M-L

Re: HOW TO CONTACT SALES DEPARTMENT

Hi.

Is it only for new Sales?

Also please check my post on Chit-Chat with subject "Email Issue" and advise if that falls into your forte as well?

Thanks

I have been waiting for my order. 

I was approved on the 15 November 2017 and the sales agent said my phone will be delivered in between 7 to 14 days. 

I have been waiting and no contact from your side. 

When I call 10213 no one answers my call when I make a follow up  

J1
New Contributor

Hi whlrb,

Thank you for providing your email address. I have sent an email detailing problems I have had with getting onto and off Telkom contracts. BTW, the only reason I was cancelled the last contract was to get onto FreeMe family. 

I signed up for FreeMe family last week. Where else can you get 30G, all SA calls (All Telkom PlLUS 300minutes) , free WhatsApp AND up to 10 linked sims. Even Telkom overseas calls from Telkom mobile are the same price as from a Telkom landline!!! Connection was immidiate for the main sim and the new sim!!! The Pro rata amounts were available as I walked out of the door .Smiley Very Happy It's a week now and the secondary sims are not yet connected connected.Smiley Frustrated

Many Telkom products are really awesome if we could just solve the "back office" black hole.

Thanks to Telkom for what you are doing really well. I just wish I did not have to say to my friends, "Awesome product Cat Very Happy BUT .... Cat Surprised"

Hi -  my line contract has been suspended after I cancelled my adsl line.  How do I get through  to the sales dpartment please?  or have yo8u any thoughts on this .

Good day can you please contact me i am interested in something i saw cant get through to you guys 0724034764

Good day can someone please contact me i im interested in a product but cant get through 0724034764

J1
New Contributor

I was also caught out in the beginning hoping that you could get problems resolved here. Smiley Frustrated

Sorry, the official response by the Community Manager on this site is that this is not the right place for complaints or escalation.

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

Getting help with even the channels mentioned is at best hit and miss from my experience. The only channels I have not tried are facebook and twitter. These are recommended for escalation purposes but feedback there is also often negative.

Good Luck, it can be very frustrating. Please give feedback if you do have success or not and which channels you used so that we can better advise other!!

The same has happend to me  

I received a call from Telkom Sales( 012 688 8830 ) on the 15th February 2019 about a mobile wireless router with 30G that is of Data for R199.00 per month. I was impressed because I thought it was a good deal. I received the router on the 22 February 2019. The router was not what I expected as it was a plug and play router. I called on Monday the 25th February 2019 to cancel the deal. I struggled to get through for more than an hour. When I suddenly spoke to a consultant and explained the reason of my call, she told me that I will receive a call from the sales people who will arrange for collection. She gave me the Ref No 367988 27. My Waybill No is THD 0029126 . I have been waiting ever since with no call coming from Telkom. I am afraid that Telkom might start deducting money from my account for the router I am not using. I called to cancel the deal within the 7 days of the cooling of period. I have been holding for more than an hour after calling their 10213 number. I need them to collect their router. Their customer service is very bad and poor, imagine if I have to deal with them for the next 24 months.

About This Post
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 9 Contributors