Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to create Wikipedia page

Wikipedia! Who in the recent times has not heard about this site? This is one of the most visited and accessed websites in the world. With 29 million regular visits anything on Wikipedia could get attention real quick. I always assumed that Wikipedia create the pages and posts the articles by itself but then I came to know that Wikipedia pages could be created by anyone. In this time we can see people creating their own Wikipedia pages and getting the attention on this platform wikimanagementinc.com. I thus also tried to create a company page for my business but I failed to get it done and then I realized that Wikipedia page could only be made according to the guidelines and requirements of Wikipedia. Can anyone here share the thoughts on how to creat Wikipedia page? Like I want to know what kind of writing is required? What kind of information is to be posted? I want to know what are the things related to writing as well as editing. If a professional could share the information it would be great as it would help more. Is there anyone who can guide me or could connect someone who is an expert?

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 Contributor