Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Sim Swap

Hi

I missplaced my Sim Card and at the moment there is a COVID19 issue going on meaning l can't go to a Telkom store to do a Sim Swap can't it be possible for the Sim Swap to be done over the phone for now until the lockdown ends?
Highlighted

Re: Sim Swap

i have the same issue and i desparetly need to get my number workin

Highlighted

I have the same problem and the worst think I called their call center and they tossed me from left to right with a false hope that I can get it done over the phone after holding on the phone for more than 40 minutes using my own airtime just to be told I have to go to a Telkom direct store!!! And am like how !!? Because they closed?😖😖it's really frustrating and my SIM card just stopped working and now works intermittently when in feels like it and looses network after 5minutes or so...

almost considering just porting to a different network because I do need to use my number😖

Highlighted

We had a home invasion last week 14th. Both our Cellphones were stolen I gone through The call center route twice with the whole routine of emailing proof of ID  Rica'd new sim cards explicit details. But nothing happens . After the lockdown I'm going to take my chances with another provider . Tata my chance Tata my Telkom

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I have the exact same issue, my sim card works for 5-10min then I'm out of service. I'm so frustrated.. There should be measures put in place for social distancing, like being able to answer security questions over the phone (like the contract clients) and get it done. Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted

I have the same problem,and the rude consultant who I was talking t over the phone told me they only do SIM swaps for contract SIM cardhcardholdersover the telephone... **bleep** sucks maybe I should also consider changing network provider
Highlighted

Hi can please someone help me with my  sim card don't network. And i went to Telkom to do sim swap and now they say is going to take 5working day. It now 4day i don't have network on my phone please please help

About This Post
  • 6 replies
  • 9 kudos
  • 7 Contributors