Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Swear words

Hi Telkom Community - and especially our hard working moderators !  @AW@CO@NC and @TWL - i saw something interesting today...

There is an automated filtering process built into the community page - and today I noticed that it fires on words included in other words that some might find offensive...  Not sure if there are others but ... the word A S S is not accepted by this filter, which means that the following words will be modified beyond recognition:

**bleep**ume

**bleep**ign

**bleep**et

**bleep**ert ....

I can think of a few more ...  Maybe you should get the developers to fix?

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Swear words

Smiley Embarassed thanks @j0766

We manage a list of banned words, and some use a * wildcard which inadvertently included other legitimate words. I did edit the list to hopefully prevent this.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thank you @AW - I assume that I can now assert myself in a general way about any assets and that none of my words will be redacted or assessed in a negative way - although that is only an assumption that your edits worked !

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)

I did what you suggested and now everything seems to work. 

short life

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors