Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Total Dissatisfaction

I write this mail with total despair and absolute fustration. I live in the New Germany area and on Friday last there was a terrible hail storm that damaged my cable as a branch fell on it. I logged a complaint the very same day. The fault number is 366CNK020218 and I call 10210 at least 6 to 8 times a day. All I am told is that the fault is escalated. Whether anyone there knows the meaning of the word, I dont know, but to me it seems to be the most convenient thing to say. It is now a week still nothing done. I am paying for something that I cannot use, but what hurts is that as people we have lost our sense of compassion and commitment. When and if my line is ever going to be fixed, I dont know. All I know is that it is pure fustration to deal with Telkom.

Ka2

Re: Total Dissatisfaction

I am very disappointed and frustrated at TELKOM MOBILE I have ported from Vodacom to Telkom for affordable deals. Now since the 02 March 2018 my phone does not have any network and I am failing to even make any calls or receive calls. I spoke to several agents at Telkom and none of them succeeded. This is really disappointing. 

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors