Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Transferring a line to another ISP (Holding Pool)

[ Edited ]

Keeping within the forum rules:

What is the Community not for?

• It is not a complaints channel. We want everyone to be constructive and positive in here. Everyone is here to help, so let's keep it fun.
  • It is not another Telkom Service channel. We do not man this channel as another service channel and will not be answering your service related queries her. For that we have service channels

Let's keep it fun, interactive and constructive!

QUESTION: HOW CAN WE HELP TELKOM IMPROVE THE LINE TRANSFER SERVICE?

Sending an email doesn't help, and nobody gets back to you. Everyone else in the call centre can't help you...

stocst@telkom.co.za - I suspect anything send to this mail address ends up in the recycle bin.

Moderator Moderator

Re: Transferring a line to another ISP

Hi @ADSLMonkey. Thanks for the suggestion. I have channeled this to our Digital Service team to look into improving.

In the meantime, try these options to request that your line be moved into the Wholesale Holding Pool for transfer to and from another ISP:

• Residential Customers - servcancellation@telkom.co.za
  • Business Customers - stocst@telkom.co.za

Or contact our Social Media service team

output_Svao80.gif

Re: Transferring a line to another ISP

[ Edited ]

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

I have sent numerous emails to the stocst@telkomsa.co.za address, all without response.

I get the automated response, but up to 2 weeks (from 23 Jan to present) is not acceptable for a business request. 2 Days maybe, yes.

I think South Africa has grown acceptance of delayed services, which it should not.

I am sorry, and yet at the same time not. I am under fire as this is delaying plans within our company, and every second day I am questioned on this matter. I am at current time submitting all communication to Telkom as "evidence" that I am indeed attempting to get this sorted.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors