Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

what to know before going to an app developer

[ Edited ]

The iPhone is an outstanding device full of features and functionalities; you must have had the experience of coming across people who think otherwise, however, iPhones and androids are the two major game players. So when you are looking for iPhone app development Australia for your application. Do your research before reaching out to a freelance developer, check reviews and ask around. The app developer you decide to work with should have experience. You should not be their first customer, and you have to be sure of that. What other recommendations do you have regarding this matter?

Re: what to know before going to an app developer

We do not think thats the case developers usually come from large enterprises and quit to freelance because they not getting recognition they need, with apps you need to plan what you want to get the results you need.

Aim at getting version 1 released. you free to hire many developers not just one even if you just want a small/minor release

1.2.0 Major release - This is just to get your app out there.

1.3.0 Feature release - Improving features and growing app functionalities

1.3.1 Minor fixes - Error fixes/Patches relatively small changes.

Many freelancers are very experienced, find one that comes from an enterprise or working as legal business

any questions gsm@bdsoft.co.za 

CompuScan, XDS, TransUnion Credit Reports for R50 within 5 minutes no documentation necessary. WhatsApp 087057181

Re: what to know before going to an app developer

Well, app development is not an easy task it needs lots of hardworking, information, creativity and quick learner. I am also a mobile app developer and I build my first app related to Islamic shop people like it very much. 

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors