Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

10GB Data Gone

Hi,

This morning I received my monthly data, on my one data sim I receive 10GB of data monthly, now from 12 o'clock this morning (01/04/2020) to 09:07 (01/04/2020) I have 444MB of data left. My main PC was off, all laptops and tablets off, and I connected my phone this morning, had about 1 hour of Facebook.

How is this possible. Please help to have to top up all the time really kills me monthly (financially).

Highlighted

Re: 10GB Data Gone

The same thing is happening to me. Woke up this morning with 1.5gb already gone and everyone was asleep. 10gb gona already in 10 hours and all our wifi connections have been dormant as I wanted to track what is being used. Data is slowly being chewed but not streaming or downloading. Been waiting for someone at Telkom to assist via facebook phone and app.
Highlighted

I have been experiencing the same problem since yesterday. I tried calling telkom but was on the line for 50 mins and no one answered. I do understand during this lockdown we will experience some difficulties but can someone from the network please just give us an answer. We relying on our data to keep us sane and some of us aren't financially able to keep buying data
Highlighted

I upgraded to 20/20gig in the last week of March. On the first of April I still had some pro-rata data. When that was done I didn't get my new data and the app says I used all 40gigs. This was Friday morning (3rd April). Can't get through to Telkom either. Should've gone with Rain...
Highlighted

8GB of my 60GB monthly data gone too, can hardly use my wifi since the network is garbage but what happened to my bandwidth? are they gonna refund? Telkom is crooked honestly...

Highlighted

Something is really up with telkom. I'm experiencing the same problem guys and the funny part is that even the top up data doesn't last.

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 Contributors