Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

2gb data finished in 1 day

My 2gb data for april was loaded yeaterday, after not downloading or streaming anything, only surfing the web, it was all finished by last night. It normally lasts me till the 20th. Now today the agents refuse to help me with this or even just call me back or take me seriously. I know how data works and how long it normally lasts. 

Re: 2gb data finished in 1 day

My 20gb of data was finished in 3 days!!  

My data was loaded on the 1st as ever, and today it has run out.  How does one tell where it went?  you are telling me that I could use that much in 3 days, when my 5gb on my phone lasts for 20 days?

It is unreasonable, and I cant get any straight answers on this.  What does one do to find out?

I would like to know what has change to your data. I have 3 contracts cellphone 50OMB, cellphone 1GB and huawei E5330 Mobile Wi-Fi 1GB. To my supprised all this data was finished in less than an hours. I need an answer to this because this is a total reap off.

Why is my is my 1GB data only took 30 minutes to be finished ???

Moderator Moderator

Hi @yMguli

It would be best to contact 081180 for this query. Please make sure that your device is not downloading any updates with mobile data enabled.

output_Svao80.gif

I'm having this same problem for a while now i really need to sort this out is your issuse sorted now?  or are you still having the same problem?  kinldy advise what i need to sort this really considering cancelling this contract it's only costing me money and not giving any service!

Re: 2gb data finished in 2 day

same problem at a high speed(LTE) while on (3G less) which must last a month, even switched off data after opening a page(browsing) no help but lost huge price in the above day, not normal process...

Re: 2gb data finished in 2 day

I have recently changed my telkom facility to the 20 plus 20 night and day.

that is 40 gb during the day and 40gb at night

my daytime Gigs are used up within 10 days.

it is just impossible.

I have asked telkom for a list of usage, and the data use profile indicates use even when there is no one on house.

They tell me that is the usage.

personally, i am throughy disspointed.

About This Post
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 7 Contributors