Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rj
Established Member
Accepted Solution

450Gb for R59

Does telkom still have that 450Gb for R59?cause I don't see it at *123#...how do I get it back

Re: 450Gb for R59

That's what i noticed if is gone that will be realy sad because that is what i rely on heavily.... even if i run out of data during the day i did not worry that much knowing that i have night shift i will use it to catch up..... i am still good for now since i bought mine that will be expiring on the 16th of November.... #nightshiftsaveslives 

Rj
Established Member

Thanks bru...that 450Gb deal came back...whoo hoo

How does one get this bundle coz ever since i started using Telkom i once got 4.5Gb for R55 then next time i checked it was gone now the most i get is 1Gb for R48. What do i need to do mara?
Rj
Established Member

hi dail *123# option  1  and then select data it should be there (normally option 4) if no.you will have to change your tariff plan to smart broadband (*180#) option 5 to change

rnd

Hi, Im on SmartBroadband but the option is not available. Any solutions?
Rj
Established Member

Hi…dail*123# (MO NICE) OPTION 2 it should be there if ur on smartbroadband

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

they say at Telkom that the offers on *123# are promotional and the numbers that get to get these offers are picked randomly by some system. people here talk its something that should always be there when you dial the code. me personaly they never give me the 450Gb offer.. what ever machine that picks these numbers must hate mine verey muchSmiley Frustrated

I'm currently on Telkom More. What's the advantage of Sma...

I'm currently on Telkom More. What's the advantage of Smartbroadband over Telkom more?
Rj
Established Member

Re: I'm currently on Telkom More. What's the advantage of Sma...

Hi there no advantage really.u only get the option to buy the 450Gb night
surfer bundle for R59
About This Post
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 Contributors