Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

450gb mo nice night surfer

ive bought the 500gb for R50 for the last 5 months. now when i try to buy their

new mo nice offer it only lets me buy 5gb.WTF is customised offers

AG

Re: 450gb mo nice night surfer

Same here been using 500gb deal for last 9 months got through about 200GB per month before it expired. What do I do now? I bought a 2 year 60+60GB package because I could use the R50 night surfer deal as well, now how do I get out of that deal. 

AG

Same here been using 200GB of my 500GB night surfer per month and now they have taken it away. I bought 60+60GB LTE deal because I could use 500GB night surfer deal, how do I get out of this contract now? I would be happy to pay for 450GB  for R59 which I have been reading about but It does not show up anywhere. Where can I see these customised deals you are talking about?

Valued Contributor

Hi @TrollsMcKenzi @AG

Plenty enquiries seen around the net but no clarity re. who qualifies . 

Apparently the 500gb night surfer ended 5 May but their new deal’s ‘not automatically available to all customers’ . 

MBB articles might be useful  : - 

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/cellular/259731-telkom-monice-night-surfer-lte-data-450gb-for-r59.htm...

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/cellular/259429-telkom-offering-new-night-surfer-data-bundles-followi...

“The new Mo’Nice Night Surfer data bundle now spotted is:

450GB Night Surfer Data @ R59 (30 Days).

Night Surfer data on the Telkom network is available between midnight and 07:00 each day.

The offer is not automatically available to all customers, however.”

Probably worth a call to 081180 with your usage history -  see what they’ll do for you ? 

Established Member

Hi @Kathy1

I phoned telkom and they said i should just keep dialing *123# and checking

if i have it but Ive been checking for 2 weeks and nothing.

Telkom  customer service not helping very much

Same story with me I'm really disappointed with the fact that they got my hopes up for nothing

I too, have been using the 500gb night surfer bundles up until the deal ended. I check mo' nice daily and still no 450gb option. Nothing nice about mo' nice. GJ Telkom.

Highlighted

I guess everyone is having the same problem but telkom is doing nothing about it. I have 3 telkom numbers and not 1 of them have the mo nice 450 gb option in fact from the 4th of August the mo nice option doesn't come up all it says is there are no deals assigned to this number. Can somebody assist me please? I think telkom should bring back the 500 gb night surfer available to everyone or give anyone that wants the 450 gb to be able to take it or give the people a chance that want to cancel their contracts to do so because some of us took a contract just for the 500gb.

I got a text from telkom

All the data you need to update your  apps and more during  the  night !deal *123# to buy 450gb Night Surfer bundle for just R59 on telkom's mo'Nice. I recharged with R60 and I  did not findo the offer!

Mo'nice is a joke Telokm is taking us for a joke with this Mo'nice deals. Even on the WhatsApp deal is not working I am thinking of going to Cell C rather they don't make promises .
About This Post
  • 13 replies
  • 17 kudos
  • 10 Contributors