Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 450gb mo nice night surfer

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue all of a sudden. There are currently no special offers assigned to this number is all I get and I literally just organised an LTE router today which I planned to use with the 1.5GB for 5 days @ R20 deal and the 450GB @ R59 deal which my sim was receiving both of.

Now this!!!!

How do I get those deals back??????

***Update***

It does seem that Telkom is doing maintenance on the service. so we wait and pray that they fix the issues so I can get these deals!

Highlighted
Rj
Established Member

Hi does telkom still have the 450Gb for R59?cause I can find it on *123#
Rj
Established Member

Guys you have to change your tarrif plan *180# option 5(if I remember correctly) to smart broadband and then it will show on *123#(option 4)
Rj
Established Member

Change your tarrif plan to smart broadband

SynicalFox i doubt there are any doing any maintenance on that.

Rj I was on that tarrif plan and never received that 450g offer on mo nice. Your idea of recieving that offer is not working.

Siyabong2, Eric0328. After that 500g promotion. They've attracted so many of us, now that we're with them they don't want to give us what we came for. Calling them you'll be wasting your time thy say they can't do anything about it.

TrollsMcKenzi if their customised offers are really based on what customers use a lot. They're doing a bad job on their offers to most customers.

I have the same problem. I'm also on the smart broadband wireless tarrif but I don't have the 450 gig for R59. Is there anyway I can contact telkom direct to monice to ask them to get the offer back?
Valued Contributor

@Numinous ,  I suppose it's possible something has changed re that offer but  haven't seen any hopeful news .

You could try enquiring with their sales agents on 10213 or  mobile 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone) .

PLease let us know if any joy, good luck.

About This Post
  • 21 replies
  • 73 kudos
  • 13 Contributors