Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

500GB Night Surfer

What must I do in order to get the 500GB night sufer for R50, or which device must I use in order to get this?

Re: 500GB Night Surfer

Hi, what you need ID Document and Prove of Resident, then Visit Telkom. Tell the teller that you need 500gb night surfer for R50, they  rica the sim and give you the sim ,you then need to open the sim put it on phone and dial *180#  and change the tariff once done they will load the 500gb on that sim. This is a prepaid ussd sim next time you need to buy the 500gb for R50, you just buy the airtime and convert it by dialling *180# and follow the Prompt

I bought the 500gb night surfer when i try to connect it says out of bundle and when I call telkom they said i can't use it

coz i'm roaming the network from mtn now who's fault is that coz when they advertise they said u must atleast have

3g coverage which i'm getting from roaming .Scam

I bought the 500gb night surfer when i try to connect it says out of bundle and when I call telkom they said i can't use it

coz i'm roaming the network from mtn now who's fault is that coz when they advertise they said u must atleast have

3g coverage which i'm getting from roaming .Scam

Moderator Moderator

Hi @Masontiful, the 500Gb Nightsurfer is a Prepaid Top Up to the SmartBroadband Wireless service that is a LTE service intended for Home (fixed location) usage, and as such depends on coverage on Telkom Mobile network.

Please see the product page on our site and scroll to the bottom where the FAQ explains certain of these questions.

https://secure.telkom.co.za/today/shop/plan/smartbroadband-wireless-prepaid/

output_Svao80.gif

Well, my Telkom 500GB night surfer data worked even while roaming on MTN 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What speeds are you getting? Im getting really slow speeds like 500kbs with full 4g signals.

i am also experiencing slow speeds like this 

how do i make it go faster like it did the first time i used this 500gb night data

im getting frustrated now because its so **bleep** slow

Highlighted

Hi, i have Telkom sim but i dont know how to buy 500GB Night Surfer. i tryed to dial *180#

1) Bundle Purchases

2)Unlimited VASs

3) Transfer 

4) Device Settings

5) Tariff Change

6) Loyalty Funineral cover

then i selected 1.

1)FreeMe Boost Bundle

2)Data Bundle

3) Voice Bundle

4) SMS/MMS Bundle

then i select 2.