Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 500GB Night Surfer

Figuerd it out change your traiff to smartbroadband prepaid

Hi everyone , night time data works well with LTE/4G modern, to those who don't have that modem you can also use your device(smartphone) because it's 4G . To purchase night time data which you get 500GB you will need to change your tariff to smart broadband. Then buy R50 airtime, when you convert it to data you will see it will ask you that you buying midnight data then follow the promp. ..☝ know that the data it's for 31 days and only works from 00h00 till 07h00 am... enjoy surfing
Established Member

Do you have to have an LTE device to use the data or can you use an normal 3g phone

Do you have to change your tariff again? Or you can bundles and do what you usually do

Hi i purchased this 500gig on sunday and still the last night its say im out of bundle while i didnt even use on my balance its the but i cant connectto the internet please assist contact me on 0789737055 or email on jmthebula585@gmail.com

Hi i purchased this 500gig on sunday and still the last night its say im out of bundle while i didnt even use on my balance its the but i cant connectto the internet please assist contact me on 0789737055 or email on jmthebula585@gmail.com

hi i've purchased the 500g bundle but i can't connect to the internet when i try to connect, it tells me that i've run out of data bundle. someone please tell me how to use those data

Highlighted

yes i did

Trying to change tariff on newly activated sim but keep getting "Your request failed. Try again later...". What could be the issue?

@iAmHungry wrote:

Well, my Telkom 500GB night surfer data worked even while roaming on MTN 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please send prove. i don't believe you.

About This Post