Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

500gb Night Surfer on contract sim

I don't know if this question has been asked before as I'm new to the forum. Is one able to load a 500gb night surfer data bundle onto a contract sim?

Valued Contributor

Re: 500gb Night Surfer on contract sim

[ Edited ]

Hi @Guru73

Welcome to the community  -   yes I recall a post saying you can do this by changing the tariff on your contract sim ,  the person was helped at a Telkom store .

....Before you go for it  just double check your signal’s from a Telkom tower as night surfer data is only available on Telkom’s network and won’t work on MTN roaming.  

sorry , EDIT  - the post I saw was last year so probably not helpful unless 500g  night surfer deal is still available

Thanks, @Kathy1. A friend of mine loaded 500gb onto his prepaid sim last week, so the deal is definitely still available. As far as signal is concerned, home and work both lie in 4G/+ coverage areas
Valued Contributor

Hi @Guru73

You're welcome ! ... but last week was still March and deals usually change monthly so maybe  a quick search in the website to be sure   😀

hi do i setup my sim for night surfer 500 gb please help?

There's no more 500GB NIGHT data, only 450gb which is available on *123# if you are lucky😔
About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 Contributors