Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

APPLICATION AND WEBSITES BLOCKED SINCE 06 DEC 2016!!!!

TELKOM LTE 200GB WITH HUAWEI B315 ROUTER

We have had issues since Telkom ran their maintenance in December 2016.

Ports have been blocked, and we are unable to access an extremely important application we use for our small company.  

The first fault was reported on 06 Dec 2016.  Telkom did their own thing....somehow the guy that took my fault down heard...internet banking website and not AUDATEX APPLICATION (I EVEN SPELLED THIS OUT TO HIM!)...fault was "resolved" 09 Dec 2016.  This was not true.  My internet banking worked fine!   

So we tried again...Reported another fault 11 Dec 2016 waited another 3 days - fault "resolved"...NO NO NO! Not resolved!!!  You made it worse!!!  Now there are more sites not working...email doesnt work certain times of the day...most websites and AUDATEX APP still not working!!!!

Fault reported AGAIN 03 Jan 2017, called telkom on Monday...oh no, the fault was cancelled as the client said it was resolved!  IM SORRY????  NO! Its still crappy and doesnt work!  So i called again, 2 days in a row...the second day i am told...the issue will be sent to THE BACK OFFICE da da daaaaa...!  We are still waiting!!!!!!!!

We have been with Telkom since August 2016, BIGGEST MISTAKE!!!!   

If someone knows someone that can somehow UNBLOCK ALL OUR PORTS pleeeeeeeeaaaase!!!!  We would gladly appreciate this!!!

Please this application is vitally important, we have lost one of our biggest clients for 2 weeks once because we never had the application, and almost had to shut down our small company! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YES...please remove the extra charge every month of R50 for migration and refund us! THANKS!!!!!!

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor