Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Activation of sim card

During the first week of July 2019, our cables were stolen in the neighbourhood.. When we went to the customer care centre in Pietermaritzburg, we were advised to switch over to LTE as the cables will not be replaced.

The whole process was completed and we were told within 24 to 48 hours the sim card will be activated. I kept phoning the helpline as nothing is happening. By the 18 th of July 2019, somebody gave me a ref no 4644227 and promised that the problem will be rectified.

Now it is 19th of August 2019 and still no activation. I can't for the life of me see what the problem seems to be. I somebody could please see to the problem and sort it out. The clerk at the store just shrugs and tell me it is beyound her.

I don't know who to turn to, as the customer care shop can't or won't help. The customer telephone line people just make promises and everybody blames IT. I am stuck in the middle and this is beyound rediculous and borders on cross incompetance from my view

Re: Activation of sim card

Re: Activation of sim card

Good day.

Am highly disappointed in your services, I received my LTE B525 on the 3rd August but until today the sim card is not activated, how long does it take to register a simple sim card... am being told my order is pending why I don’t know. My order number is 2286732960A
About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors