Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Applied for the March Deal last week on-line last week and still no response?

I've applied for the Telkom March deal via the web on 3 occations nows and I've forwarded a few e-mails and compiled a message on the webpage but still no response.  Trying to phone 10213 also doen not help as you stay waiting for up to 15 minutes (x2) and no-one answers.  Applying on-line they mentioned that an agent will call back, I'm also still waiting for that call.  Are they just busy or what?

Moderator Moderator

Re: Applied for the March Deal last week on-line last week and still no response?

@dsmiff There has been a huge interest in this product and thus a backlog of orders to get through. I have directed your details to a sales team to assist.

output_Svao80.gif

Re: Applied for the March Deal last week on-line last week and still no response?

Hi,

I've got a call from an agent yesterday after 17:00 whilst at home. We've almost completed the sale but for me confirming my banking details which I only had at work and not at home. I'm waiting for the lady to call back in order to complete the deal. Thanks a lot and blessings.

deon

Deon SmithOHS Manager
1 Ruacana Street / Waterfall Commercial District / Buccleuch Ext 9 / Gauteng
t_ +27 11 531 1000 /d_+27 11 531 2390 /c_+27 83 227 5894/e_dsmith@tarsus.co.za

TARSUS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP Disclaimer: This email and the information contained herein is TARSUS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP confidential and is protected by law. Use of this information or this email by any person for any purposes other than that for which it is intended is prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal liability. This email is not to be shared with any 3rd parties not included within this email, without written consent of its Author.
Moderator Moderator

Hi @dsmiff Have your order been completed then. I had confirmation that the order was processed.

output_Svao80.gif

Awaiting feedback regarding my on-line application whether it was approved or not?  Thanks.

An amount of R299 (for the 5Gb data, tablet and cell phone) has been deducted from my bank account indicating the recipient was Telkom but I'm still awaiting feedback of approval of my on-line application or not and then if approved when I will receive my items?

Still NO RESPONSE - only the sounds of silence!

Still waiting in this instance no news is bad news!!!

Horrific service!  After 4 requests I finally got feedback once I arrived at work on Tuesday.  I also received 3 messages on my phone indicating that the items will be delivered yesterday by courier.  Needless to say I've waited all day and could not leave the office as I was waiting.  Today I received a please call me from the driver of the courier company.  He had the wrong address and I had to call back because he did not have sufficient airtime on his phone!  I really think this is pathethic and beyond sub-standard service not even mentioning quality!

I just had to vent my disappointment and frustration!

Eventually received the March deal a few days ago and was quite impress with the products though the courier company was useless.  Received my 1st Telkom bill this morning and got quite a shock.  The ad indicating the 5GB for R99 now cost me R163.23 a month! I've added the cell phone for another R100 only to be billed  R160.00 instead and for the tablet that was offered at an additional R100 I now have to pay R210.32 a month!  This is only an indication of misleading advertisements and I'm surely going to report this to the consumer board and also on Hello Peter.  The deal that was supposed to cost R299 a month now adds up to R533.55 (78% more exspensive.) Needless to say I'm not impressed and have been disappointed by Telkom again!

About This Post
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors