Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bad internet connection

Why is it only people that are customers of Telkom what complain about bad internet? I just want to know why I have 1mb download and upload speed? I want to know what Telkom workers think I should do with that speed? If I am suppose to have LTE with an average speed of 8 to 15 download and upload speed. So I ask myself why on earth am I still a Telkom customer if Telkom's service is so bad? And I really hope someone can answer me, because I do not know! And why is Telkom so bad? Like really. Is it so hard to fix whatever you should fix and still be the ISP that you say you are???

Valued Contributor

Re: Bad internet connection

Hello @StoutGoat

Sorry your LTE is not working properly . We’re also customers in the forum and understand your frustration,  but only Telkom can attend service issues. They won’t see your post here but the support channels will help  - options here :-  

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

If you’ve had no joy from Telkom call centres you should first log a fault, then message a detailed complaint with your fault ref to a Telkom media team for decent feedback & results.

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

and/or email the same to  support@telkom.co.za 

Hope this helps. Good luck.

@Kathy1 Thank you.
Valued Contributor

Hi @StoutGoat

You're very welcome & hope they help you soon - please do let us know what happens.

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 Contributors