Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad service LTE

Highlighted

AGREED ON MATTER OF BAD SERVICE. THE CALL CENTRE IS GOOD THEY DO TRY HARD BUT TO GET A PROBLEM SOLVED THAT IS NOT JUST A MATTER OF "SWITCH OFF AND SWITCH ON AGAIN" OR "RESET THE MODEM" YOU NEED TO LOG A FAULT THAT TAKES 72 HOURS - PRESUMABLY 72 "BUSINESS HOURS " - AND THEN 21 "BUSINESS DAYS" to "RESOLVE THE PROBLEM".  BUT I AM TOLD THAT, ALTHOUGH I MAY NOT HAVE ANY SERVICE FOR THE "72 HOURS" and THE "21 BUSINESS DAYS", YOU WILL STILL NEED TO PAY FOR THE TIME IT IS OFF - WORSE THAN ESKOM - AT LEAST ESKOM DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO PAY WHEN THEY HAVE LOAD SHEDDING. IN ADDITION TO ALL THAT THE SPEED OF THE SERVICE WHEN I GET IT IS NO WHERE NEAR I WAS PROMISED OR EXPECTED. WITH THE MOVE AWAY FROM HOME TELEPHONE LINES TELKOM SHOULD BE MAKING MORE OF AN EFFORT TO SATISFY THE CUSTOMERS THEY HAVE BEFORE WE ALL MIGRATE. 

Highlighted

after phoning telkom everyday re the progress on the lte router, they just said i have to wait....no matter if you are a business or not.  our company was without a telephone and internet line for longer than a month.  eventually we received the router just to discover that we are on the edge of the coverage line.  we have to switch our router off and on 50+ times a day,

noby explained that to us when they offered the LTE crap to us and now they are telling me i have to buy a satelite dish to get proper connection

Highlighted

TELKOM IS A BIG JOKE - WE HAVE TO STOP PAYING THEM AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPEN TO THEM.  

Highlighted

OH MY........ and here i'm sitting with the same problem - seems as if this is a telkom regular

the staff at all that numbers you mentioned dont even know their product

im not paying them until my line is sorted

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

ceo wont read this... that i can promise you..... they are just there to collect the paycheck at the end of the month and the same wiht all the staff members.

1 out of every 1000 staff members know what they are doing

About This Post
  • 15 replies
  • 10 kudos
  • 9 Contributors