Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

CHANGED FROM ADSL TO LTE, I NEED HELP WITH CHANGING MY SETTINGS SO THAT I CAN ACCESS MY EMAILS

I have a telkomsa.net email which i have had for many years.  i changed from adsl to lte today and now can't access my emails at all, not on my phone or laptop, please can someone tell me what settings i need to change

Frequent Contributor

Re: CHANGED FROM ADSL TO LTE, I NEED HELP WITH CHANGING MY SETTINGS SO THAT I CAN ACCESS MY EMAILS

hi. are you getting an authentication message, or are you not able to send/receive email? I might be mistaken but, not much should change really. pop3 address = pop3.telkomsa.net with port 110 smtp address = smtp.saix.net with port 25

Re: CHANGED FROM ADSL TO LTE, I NEED HELP WITH CHANGING MY SETTINGS SO THAT I CAN ACCESS MY EMAILS

@4cardoso

make sure your email  address is still active with Telkom Internet, possibly when you cancelled ISP to move to LTE, you cancelled email as well, other wise it should not be a problem.

if you get any error codes, just google those error codes and see if you can get a suitable solution. Smiley Happy

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 Contributors