Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Complaint

I dont know how anyone is able to order and recieve any product Telkom offer. I ordered the 299.00 LTE package beginning July on line and completed all paperwork, got nowhere, called 10213, started whole application from scratch.  Was told it had never been sent to vetting. Got nowhere, called again, they lost some of my paperwork.  Emailed a hundred times, got 2 replies asking me to send all my supporting docs. I just gave up. My daughter had the exact same experience. 

I have no further words.

Re: Complaint

I am also experiencing an almost similar problem with telkom.

To all concerned.

I have four business branches making use of Telkom lines, ADSL and LTE to run my business. For the last four months I have had endless issues with either my Telkom phone lines not working or my internet being off on a continuous basis. My branch managers or myself spend hours on the line trying to get the services working and pray to God that they actually keep on working for longer than a day or two. Every time you phone they convey the same message without the issues being resolved. I have some of these services on a contract basis which makes it very difficult to cancel everything and to move on. Please advise as to how I go about canceling my Telkom services and moving over to other service providers that can actually assist me in running my business ?? 

ANYONE THAT IS THINKING OF USING TELKOM AS THEIR PREVERD SERVICE PROVIDER MUST THINK TWICE BEFORE THEY COMMIT, IT WILL EFFECT YOUR BUSINESS AND THEY ARE NOT FASED AT ALL !!!!!

Highlighted

I have the same issue cancelled ADSL on the 14 Sep 2017.
They could not move the line, no infrastructure. Telkom advised to use LTE.
Debit order only stopped today 28 Nov 2017. Credit due only to be paid in December 2017.
Debit order was suppose to be allocated to mobile for the LTE they never did that.
Paid LTE and ADSL no service on both, Telkom disconnected the LTE due to debit order not shifted over.
On 11 Nov 2017 the line was still active.
Spent 2h50min with telkom no one can switch on the LTE however i have paid, via debit order.
I want to throw the router through their window. All i hear is sorry sorry sorry no one willing to help always excuses.

I am having exactly the same problem.

Bought a business over and I'm going into the 6th month of business - it looks like all lines etc will be moved over by end of month 6.....still don't believe it would be.

i've been in to 3 branches and each time they said I can't transfer the business from a branch - I needed to phone.

Phoned each time after the above, then they referred me to a branch.

Spent eventually 5 hours in a branch - they took all my company docs. Nothing happened, then spent another 3 hours in the branch.

I have been phoning, emailing, logging faults, logging complaints, spending hours on their chat line each week - after 6 months it might be resolved.

But, I frustrated myself even more by replacing the "always-down" ADSL Internet with LTE Advanced in Hout Bay. It went well for 2 months, but, for the past 2 weeks it is so slow that you know they throttle you to 1MBPS - don't even have to check. Today, over month-end we've been up for about 2 hours in total. When you log faults over the chat line, they tell you to reset and reboot the router - a clear indication that they're working on the LTE network, but, they won't admit it - also, I have done 3 chats to log faults, but, they would start a chat and eventually not talk to you anymore, also not ending a chat, so, you don't get a reference nr...and that way they keep the stats down - it doesn't look as if any LTE faults is being logged.

They're currently going around at all businesses in Hout Bay, trying to move them onto LTE or VOLTE - don't go for it - it is as slow and as intermittent as ADSL - wait for Fibre.

Good day i am trying to phone 081180 no luck ,they keep on deducting my account for nothing i dont have any services from telkom ,who can i speek regarding this  ,my name is andre jacobs 

Andre if it taken without premistion or after cancelation period i have one word 'sue' for thief fruad and damages as wel as lawer cost then you see how fast it gets done 

About This Post
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 7 Contributors