Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

EXPLANATION OF DIFFERENT DATA USAGES PACKAGE WITH TIME SCHEDULES?

[ Edited ]

Good day,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please could you explain to met the different Data Bundles on my package with the time each starts and ends during the day because I am totally confused?

USAGE HISTORY:

1. Recurring LTE/LTE A Nite Surfer Data
  2. Recurring LTE/LTE A Anytime Data 
  3. WiFi Data Unlimited Speed
  4. Inclusive SmartBroadband Data
  5. Include Mobile Night Surfer Data

Please again if you could explain each of the above for me regarding WHAT TIME DURING A 24 HOUR DAY it is APPLICABLE and to which devices? We have one Telkom LTE Router but use our Mobiles on it as well as our PC.

And PLEASE can someone contact me regarding the upgrading of my package to the UNCAPPED deal for R799 URGENTLY.

Thank you in advance.

Valued Contributor

Re: EXPLANATION OF DIFFERENT DATA USAGES PACKAGE WITH TIME SCHEDULES?

Hello @Andre1966

Hope below helps explains the data . Sorry but there are no Telkom support agents in the forum ( we’re customers like you ). 

Just  give Telkom 10213  a call ,  they’ll confirm below details for you and assist with your upgrade order.

1. Recurring LTE/LTE A Nite Surfer Data      - 12 am - 7pm - only on Telkom LTE network- not available on MTN roaming 
  2. Recurring LTE/LTE A Anytime Data          - anytime - available on MTN roaming 
  3. WiFi Data Unlimited Speed                       - when at Telkom mobile wifi hotspots   https://secure.telkom.co.za/today/ucm/wifi/
  4. Inclusive SmartBroadband Data                - data failover sim for your home router - I think the data amount depends on your package
  5. Include Mobile Night Surfer Data              - 12 am - 7pm - only on Telkom LTE signal mobile - not available  on MTN roaming  

- You have to be in range of Telkom LTE tower to use night surfer data (no MTN roaming) , otherwise usage will switch to your anytime data. 

Hope this helps.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors