Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Extremely bad service

I have tried every possible way to get some assistence from telkom but it's just impossible. I dont know what to do anymore.

So dissapointing that telkom feels it's okay to take advantage of hard working customers.

Established Member

Re: Extremely bad service

Hi Diah

Have you tried messaging them through their facebook page? they generally reply within a few hours. Make sure to state your affair as detailed as possible.

https://www.facebook.com/TelkomZA/ 

Established Member

[ Edited ]

Oh they'll reply on facebook... but they're not able to help you. They send messages to the department which deals with the case and you get nothing back.

The only thing they're good for is actually opening a case without having to phone in. From there they're useless. They can't even so much as get feedback for you on an existing case. They say they will, but nothing ever comes of it.

I agree 100% with Maik. I have messaged telkom on facebook and recieved the same response with no follow up. Weeks and weeks pass by without any urgency, which leads me to believe that Telkom has no regard for their client base. Very sad.

[ Edited ]

I'm irritated with the service received from Telkom, Midlands mall... I ordered a DSL line that goes together with a wifi router (R599 pm) and a technician was sent to come check my house for installation of DSL line and he found that there was a missing part that needed to be ordered, thus i went to the store two weeks later and they told me the part that was missing has arrived, the technician will come within 74 hours and he never came, thus after a week I went back to the store to check what was the hold-up and the manager told me, the problem was the fact that Telkom can't install the DSL line for me, because it's beyond their year financial plan, however, they can branch the line from my neighbour's line, thus a technician will attend to my house. Now the biggest concern is the fact that i have been billed for services i never received...I spoke with the store t login an inquiry way before the billing date and they still billed my account though they were made aware that i don't have anything installed in my property...

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 Contributors