Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Google play blocked on freeme unlimited package

Good day Good People We have checked for a solution for our issue without success if we missed a solution addressing our plight please accept our apologies and point us in the right direction. We noted that on the freeme unlimited package google play downloads are blocked meaning we are unable to install apps on the phone. When we replace the freeme unlimited simcard with ones from mtn, vodacom and cell c google play downloads and install apps flawlessly. Based on that we suspect telkom to be blocking google play downloads (we hope we are wrong in our suspicion). We are asking anyone to assist in resolving this issue? Regards John
Moderator Moderator

Re: Google play blocked on freeme unlimited package

Hi @johnsmith, thanks for brining this to my attention. Can I ask that you please send me a private message here with your affected number and some contact details. I will direct your query to our technical guys to investigate.

output_Svao80.gif

Re: Google play - Remove hold

Hi 

I receive a error message when trying to make an in app purchase. the say - contact us to remove hold on account. [OR-D3AH-02]. When I come into contact with telkom they say contact the provider of the app.

when the error appears, i receive a sms with a long code - DCB_ASSOCIATION:Y3890K43JO4RS16NT91DRUS7SD5U8STC9

please help me sort this out...

Re: Google play - Remove hold

Hi 

I receive a error message when trying to make an in app purchase. the say - contact us to remove hold on account. [OR-D3AH-02]. When I come into contact with telkom they say contact the provider of the app.

when the error appears, i receive a sms with a long code - DCB_ASSOCIATION:Y3890K43JO4RS16NT91DRUS7SD5U8STC9

please help me sort this out...

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors