on 03-11-2016 04:45 PM
It would be great to share all the options to check how much data one has left, as well as other resources like you minutes and wifi that you get with your contract. I normally use the App on my phone, but I know there is probably USSD strings...
Solved! Go to Solution.
on 03-11-2016 04:46 PM
We have a few options to suit your needs when it comes to checking how much resources you still have available.
1. USSD Code
From your phone, dial *188#
You will shortly receive an SMS stating how much data you have, how many voice minutes you have as well as how much Free Wifi you still have.
2. Telkom Mobile App
Head on over to your favourite app store and download our self service Telkom Mobile App.
3. Telkom Website: My Telkom
- Register for My Telkom on the Telkom website.
- Once registered, login and link your mobile account.
- You can now view your account, topup your airtime and purchase data bundles, amongst other functions.
4. For those with their SIM in a Router
- Make use of Option 3
- Without registering, you can still login to 'Onnet' using SIM authentication.
- Go to the Telkom Website -> My Telkom -> Login
- Click on 'Login instantly''
on 22-03-2018 12:48 PM
The onnet option worked until end February - for the entire month of March IT IS NOT WORKING!?!
All i want is to see my wifi usage and it is not available. When i login it shows my name and account but NOT SHOWING MY USAGE AT ALL!!!!!