Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

I'm desperate... LTE disaster Case no. 19142118 and case no 19193285 ITS NOT RESOLVED

Had LTE for two months, worked well. Then on 1st June it dropped from 65Mbsp to 3, worse than our previous ADSL line. For one and a half months we have been battling. Technician eventually came out and said he was clueless - it was a tower problem.  Logged problem again, nothing. Logged again and ask if technician gave a report, no he hadn't (10 days later).  Logged again and received a text saying problem is resolved.  Its not, we still have 3.46 speed.  Its been 1 anda  half months, telkom people don't respond or simply wipe it out as resolved!  Zero service from Telkom and false advertizing by saying one receives speeds of 90Mbps..... definitely not when you receive 3!!!   Other than cancel my contract with Telkom, what can I do???  Am so frustrated with Telkom, zero service, zero respect for their clients.

Highlighted

Re: I'm desperate... LTE disaster Case no. 19142118 and case no 19193285 ITS NOT RESOLVED

Spread the word! This is happening everywhere! Telkom is sure to lose clients if this issue isnt resolved this month!
Highlighted

Re: I'm desperate... LTE disaster Case no. 19142118 and case no 19193285 ITS NOT RESOLVED

There has been some movement at least... its climbed from 3 to 11 to 25 Mbps.  Not nearly the 90 Mbps that is promised, but at least more than the three we were struggling with.  We will wait and see what happens next week......

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors